This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Talk with other musicians and industry professionals.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#84237 by BobbyAlan
Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:18 pm
Hey guy's, it's been a while since I've talked to you all. I've been rather busy writing and still trying to sell these songs. With no luck I have to tell you. I've been involved with a couple of companys that didn't pan out. Oh well. Just keep plugin' along. I've been reading a few interesting articles about the On Line Production Company's that only want your money. It's all true. One thing I have learned, you have to spend it to get it. That seems to be the norm of the industry these days. Hopefully you have a full time job so you can get involved with this industry. It's not cheap. Other than that, it's nice to hear what you all have to say. There is so much talent in this world, and unfortunetly the public will NEVER be fortunate to hear it.....
Keep Pickin' and Grinnin' lol
Bobby
Indie Writer/Musician
and proud of it.............
p.s. How I got Music Blaster on here, I have no idea...lol

#84238 by philbymon
Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:40 pm
Good to see yer still at it, Bobby. Keep on pluggin'. Don't get plugged. Stuff like that there.

#84245 by gbheil
Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:03 pm
Hey Bobby, keep pluggin. the main reason the masses wont find talent is they dont know the diff. All you need to know this is true is turn on the TV for ten minutes.
When what passes for entertainment is a room full of vulgar mouthed sluts arguing at the top of their shrill voices, what chance do intellegent people have?
Best of luck man.

#84269 by philbymon
Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:26 pm
Sans, DOOD, you have GOT to quit watching "The View!" That sh*t will destroy your testosteronies, man!

#84288 by gbheil
Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:18 am
:lol:
I'd shoot my TV dead center first. :lol:

#84321 by fisherman bob
Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:52 pm
WHy not front your own band, self produce your own CD, perform a combination of covers and originals, sell some CD's at your shows, and sell and promote your CD's on websites that are free or nearly free. In other words make a profit. These days you shouldn't have to fork out any significant money to self produce and market yourself.
#84529 by thelonerambler
Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:28 am
BobbyAlan wrote:Hey guy's, it's been a while since I've talked to you all. I've been rather busy writing and still trying to sell these songs. With no luck I have to tell you. I've been involved with a couple of companys that didn't pan out. Oh well. Just keep plugin' along. I've been reading a few interesting articles about the On Line Production Company's that only want your money. It's all true. One thing I have learned, you have to spend it to get it. That seems to be the norm of the industry these days. Hopefully you have a full time job so you can get involved with this industry. It's not cheap. Other than that, it's nice to hear what you all have to say. There is so much talent in this world, and unfortunetly the public will NEVER be fortunate to hear it.....
Bobby
Indie Writer/Musician

Bobby,
I have been writing songs for years now and finally just had enough! I started an online radio station that CAN HELP! We charge you NOTHING to get your songs played and we link to your website or Myspace or whatever else you would like. We have thousands of listeners every month all over the world. I intend to change the way people get there music, many of our artists have sold quite a few cd's via our station so just check it out and let me know what you think. You can email me songs and I'll get 'em up there in a couple of days or go to the site and submit there!!! Tell your friends and lets all show them where the GREAT music is at, and it's not on the desk in some studio in L.A

#84530 by thelonerambler
Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:29 am
thelonerambler wrote:
BobbyAlan wrote:Hey guy's, it's been a while since I've talked to you all. I've been rather busy writing and still trying to sell these songs. With no luck I have to tell you. I've been involved with a couple of companys that didn't pan out. Oh well. Just keep plugin' along. I've been reading a few interesting articles about the On Line Production Company's that only want your money. It's all true. One thing I have learned, you have to spend it to get it. That seems to be the norm of the industry these days. Hopefully you have a full time job so you can get involved with this industry. It's not cheap. Other than that, it's nice to hear what you all have to say. There is so much talent in this world, and unfortunetly the public will NEVER be fortunate to hear it.....
Bobby
Indie Writer/Musician

Bobby,
I have been writing songs for years now and finally just had enough! I started an online radio station that CAN HELP! We charge you NOTHING to get your songs played and we link to your website or Myspace or whatever else you would like. We have thousands of listeners every month all over the world. I intend to change the way people get there music, many of our artists have sold quite a few cd's via our station so just check it out and let me know what you think. You can email me songs and I'll get 'em up there in a couple of days or go to the site and submit there!!! Tell your friends and lets all show them where the GREAT music is at, and it's not on the desk in some studio in L.A.. http://www.myruralradio.com

#84634 by BobbyAlan
Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:35 pm
Hey Lonerambler,Tried to get in touch with you through the web site, but it wouldn't let me. Any suggestions?
Bobby
#84801 by thelonerambler
Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:26 pm
BobbyAlan wrote:Hey Lonerambler,Tried to get in touch with you through the web site, but it wouldn't let me. Any suggestions?
Bobby

[email protected]
Email me directly
We changed some things this week and had a couple of bugs. I think we have them worked out. Sorry Bobby I'll be on line most of this evening.
#84845 by BobbyAlan
Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:53 am
Hey Lonerambler, still couldn't get through to you. Haven't sent any songs yet...You can contact me through: www.bandmix.com/bobbyalan
You can hear my material and pick out what you feel you would like if any.
Thanks,
Bobby