This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Relive your fondest & worst memories "on the road".

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#52409 by pixi
Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:21 am
i toured with a band i did vocals for years ago... and i'm just dying to let everyone know how crazy it was to be stuck on a bus with 4 guys!!! i did, however, learn how to change my clothes in front of them without revealing anything they didn't need to see ;-)
i did also learn that guys ARE creeps. everyone knows scott weiland's famous line "think u're kinda neat, then she tells me i'm a creep.." yeah. THAT was us.
they did weird things. it was almost like a movie of "jackass" every single day. they played so many pranks on each other... the one i remember to be the funniest was when guy #1 dumped packing peanuts and a live rattle snake into guy #2's bed... guy #2 freaked. i thought guy #1 was going to be killed that day... hahahahaha
man, i miss those days...

#52422 by philbymon
Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:44 pm
All I can say is -

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEK!

I got bit by a mere copperhead once & that was no fun at all for over a month!

Gee, you musta been hanging around some real fun guys!

#52424 by gbheil
Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:57 pm
Fun? More like stupid!
Pranks are one thing but to jack with anothers health or safety?
Guys (people) only seem like creeps if you surround yourself with creeps.
No thanks. I prefer honest decent careing people. Let the creeps gather amoungst themselves at the shallow end of the gene pool.

#52581 by Andragon
Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:47 am
STP reference +1
"Half the man I used to be.." lol
Sounds like good memories.

#52604 by fisherman bob
Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:52 am
If I was guy #2 guy #1 would have had a ratttlesnake shoved down his throat pronto.
#52609 by pixi
Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:18 am
yeah, i seriously thought someone was going to get hurt. he says "you ever been killed?" haha
and btw, yes, THOSE guys are weird and creepy... but i'm NOT saying ALL guys are. i was just telling a frickin story, geez..
EVERYONE-- be safe, be kind. keep the snakes in the wild.
:-D

#52727 by gbheil
Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:01 am
Hey pixi, the ladies are really in minority around this site. I'd love to hear some of your music. Please post some up on your site when you have some time.
Thanks

#52729 by gbheil
Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:01 am
Hey pixi, the ladies are really in minority around this site. I'd love to hear some of your music. Please post some up on your site when you have some time.
Thanks

#52772 by philbymon
Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:48 pm
Hey pixi - I think sans means it

Hey pixi - I think sans means it

He really doesn't like to repeat himself himself himself himself
#52799 by pixi
Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:16 pm
haha
i'll get around to it today sometime. i've got to move my music anyway
peace

ok

#52801 by pixi
Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:30 pm
POSTED.
hope u guys are happy now haha

#52814 by philbymon
Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:32 pm
"no audio available"

Sorry, pixi. I guess it didn't take. Didja make sure to convert it to MP3?

Try try again.

We'd like to hear ya.
#52827 by pixi
Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:02 pm
yeah all of my stuff is in mp3 format.. argg.
i'll work on it

ok

#52831 by pixi
Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:24 pm
yeah so it didn't convert the first time.. i got some stuff up now, tho.
u guys are killin me..

#52881 by philbymon
Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:01 am
pixi - you have a cool voice - it's almost like an opiated Cindy Lawper kinda thing you got goin' on there. I like it everywhere it goes...it does seem to wander, but it's so cute I wanna buy you an ice cream! LOL

Your nic suits you to a "T"

Your material is a little out there compared to what I usually listen to, but it's good & it suits you, too. So what do you call this sorta stuff?

The mix is floopy, but that often happens with the conversion process. Drums way in the back