This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Relive your fondest & worst memories "on the road".

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#142227 by Folk Avery
Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:49 pm
herfatality wrote:Nothing wrong with testosterone at all. It's just sometimes I feel like a lot of potential female players can be somewhat intimidated by it ( I don't, but I think others may.)

I hate that. to put it bluntly they should grow some balls and go for it

#142281 by Krul
Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:21 pm
I've always wanted a sassy, colorful girl to front the band I was in. Women like that are just downright mesmerizing.

#142284 by Folk Avery
Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:53 pm
i hear that
#219727 by christina1
Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:02 pm
You are right ! Some men do really funny things on the road. They are like kids. I love traveling on the road with the bands. The guys were like my brothers and I was their little sister. They always looked out for me. For some reason I was the only one who had an iron to iron clothes. They would always borrow my iron. But we always got along great. I bought my own car because i like to get an early start the next day to drive to the next gig. The guys would sleep in. I love to travel all over the US. I saw some awesome sights. The US is a beautiful country with wonderful people!