This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Relive your fondest & worst memories "on the road".

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#88224 by fisherman bob
Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:08 pm
I wonder how these really old posts get revived.

#120724 by Sathya
Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:23 am
I've got contacts so I'll be pretty much blind if I lose them in the water!

That's certainly one condition when I understand closing eyes (I am master of losing contacts in shower). However, I am surprised hearing how many people say they have very hard time opening their eyes in water. I am way more worried closing them in case of lost mask - and I am pretty blind bat without my mask. It still helps to keep eyes open. I do hate it in <45F though.

#120730 by philbymon
Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:02 am
Old posts get revived by search-bots like ...& then added to by spambots like Shatya.

The searchbot seeks titles for key-words that exist in spambots database, they say innocuous things to revive the thread. The searchbot serves another function, too - try emailing something to this address - - & you'll find you ebox so chock-fulla spam that you may as well give up & open a new addy.

The spambot is just annoying on any thread, posting drivel that has been stolen from other forums, most likely, that contains the key-words that the searchbot found, as they work together.

We're being inundated with bots at the moment, but they usually come in waves.

Note the initiator-bots we've had, as well...the ones opening new threads that we attack.

I suspect the IP address for Sathya, Soni04, & all those other flower/fruit basket//candygram/anything with an addy in the nic 'new members' is the same spammy asshole.

#121308 by fisherman bob
Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:41 am
Just like commodes in a setting of mold, Sathya gives promise of toilets untold...

#227854 by PaulTManuel
Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:47 am
The post which you have shared, I think it's Amazing stories Steve. By throwing down the bass and bolting. it may have distracted the gunman enough to save the other guy's (and your) life!
Very nice bass work on those tunes, although hard to hear on my little comp. speakers. Gonna have to line out to the stereo system to hear better.
Thanks for sharing such a nice post.

#227856 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:58 pm
PaulTManuel wrote:The post which you have shared, I think it's Amazing stories Steve. By throwing down the bass and bolting. it may have distracted the gunman enough to save the other guy's (and your) life!
Very nice bass work on those tunes, although hard to hear on my little comp. speakers. Gonna have to line out to the stereo system to hear better.
Thanks for sharing such a nice post.

Dude, you realize the original post is over 7 years old now, right?