This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Relive your fondest & worst memories "on the road".

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#253192 by Wild Pack
Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:16 pm
We are a blues rock trio, that is looking for a blues rock drummer that is retired, or has the freedom to travel the United States for a period of approx. 8 months from June 2016 - February 2017 playing music. The tour is rather unconventional in that we will be staying in each community a minimum of 15-30 days, and perform 2-4 times per week.

We are looking for a drummer that owns an RV, travel trailer, camper, etc. Our goal is to not only play music in a community, but to also get to know the communities, see the sights, play as many venues as possible, and to record music with various musicians across the country, etc etc.

You can find out more about the band on our BANDMIX profile.
#255297 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:51 am
Wild Pack wrote:We are a blues rock trio, that is looking for a blues rock drummer that is retired, or has the freedom to travel the United States for a period of approx. 8 months from June 2016 - February 2017 playing music. The tour is rather unconventional in that we will be staying in each community a minimum of 15-30 days, and perform 2-4 times per week.

We are looking for a drummer that owns an RV, travel trailer, camper, etc. Our goal is to not only play music in a community, but to also get to know the communities, see the sights, play as many venues as possible, and to record music with various musicians across the country, etc etc.

You can find out more about the band on our BANDMIX profile.

Rock on, man!

Sounds like a blast but I'm not a drummer. I'll mention this to a couple of folks
#256052 by lester1117370
Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:40 pm
Hi, I was looking at your at post. I'm definitely looking to tour again, but don't own the transportation you looking for. I definitely have the knowledge and know how of playing the type of music you guys play. Hit me up if interested, I'm in the Baltimore area.