This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Relive your fondest & worst memories "on the road".

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#229613 by james523721
Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:55 pm
hello fellow musicians I am an independent artists and have been trying to put a band together for a hip hop artist located in florida but you must be able to travel he has a great following and is trying to take his brand to the next level ,,this is jus one project I have under my belt and would appreciate immediate feedback .. drums keyboard guitar horns bass are the instruments needed at this point if you are interested please leave contact information on here or e mail me [email protected]
#237102 by romero1024679
Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:46 pm
I'm a drummer percussionist are you the manager? what are some of the songs, where can I hear the tracks and what other projects are you working with? Do you come to the Maryland area at all. What type of venue connections do you have. 240-463-0018 Romero
#237982 by fedral1038991
Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:06 am
I'm Looking for a great or good keyboard player local in the Washington DC and or Maryland, Virginia area the group Lyteheaded has lot's of there own material and will do some covers we also have room to grown Idea's with another talented artist..??