This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Relive your fondest & worst memories "on the road".

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#214580 by spike530489
Mon May 13, 2013 11:38 pm
20 Years or so ago I did Guitars for the Marshall Tucker Band from my home town, They played the big Rock the Smokies, I was up on stage watching the crowd and site seeing, watched a guy go up to the gate with a 18 pack of beer, they would not let him in with his beer, so we watched him, he went and sat down beside a big green wall. He proceeded to drink all 18 of those beers before Travis Tritt finished his set he had just started, LOL, Then he stood up went through the gate and went straight to the porta pottie. Naturally we were watching him and just seeing what he did, he danced around through two of the Tucker songs, then sat down against the big green wall he had just drank the beer sitting against, just on the other side and passed out. He was still out when we loaded out, and I bet he went and told everyone it was the best concert he ever saw, LOL
Seen many crazy thing but this one is suitable to tell in public, LOL
New here, looks like a fun place!
Spike

#215435 by cinti529531
Sat May 25, 2013 5:34 pm
That is funny. Thanks for sharing.