This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Relive your fondest & worst memories "on the road".

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#207056 by alfred491613
Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:45 am
If you have a band and want to back up the Hues Corporation, we are looking for you you must have 6 members keys,bass,drums,sax,lead, rhythm
call me now, or if you can put a band together , let me know, all of the songs by the Hues Corporation will be performed. Rock The Boat, Freedom For The Stallion, Ease On Down The Road, Love corporation, You Showed Me What Love is, I caught Your Act, gold rush, One Good Night Together. This is our 45 mim set, call me at six one four,three two eight,six two two one. ask for Al Battle, Tour Manager. Tour starts this summer weekends only.
Also the Motown Miracles will be on the Tour with us.
#210800 by dre523571
Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:17 pm
I am looking interested in talking with you. Please contact me through: William 707 295-8107.

In 1991, Andre Williams organized and managed the background vocalist group for MC Hammer, “TO LEGIT TO QUIT” World Tour. Later becoming lead vocalist for MC Hammer performing side by side at the present time. Appearing on the Arsenio Hall Show and managing five world tours. Currently working with MC Hammer, Andre Williams is also persuing his passion for the Big Band influenced by Nat King Cole, Frank Sinatra, and Sammy Davis Jr. as he performs with “The Dean O Holics” (Rat Pack Tribute Band) in theaters all over the world.