This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Relive your fondest & worst memories "on the road".

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#184184 by vivianvo
Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:00 pm
I don't know if you guys have ever heard of SLS (Speech Level Singing) but it allows you to sing without straining your voice or damaging your voicebox especially if you tour or play a lot of gigs. I am so glad I happen to find a local vocal coach that uses the SLS technique instead of the traditional techniques. I struggled with previous vocal instructors and felt that I would never be able to reach my vocal goals. With SLS I have been able to improve much faster and understand blending my registers more evenly. :D

Coachsingers Studio is sponsoring a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for vocalists and coaches all over the world to participate in a Masterclass Workshop with Jeffrey Skouson in Miami. He is one of the most coveted Vocal Coaches in the world and has trained students from the Americas all the way to Europe and Asia. The event will be held at Coachsingers Studio located in Hollywood, Fl September 22nd and open to beginners-advanced-vocal performing artists-vocal coaches. Participants from all over the country and outside will be flying in for the event to work with Jeffrey,trainer to legendary broadway, pop and Grammy artists. Attendees will also have the opportunity to book private vocal sessions with Jeffrey for Sunday, September 23rd.

For more info on the event: http://www.coachsingers.com/home/?page_id=561&lang=en
For more info on Jeffrey Skouson: http://www.jeffreyskouson.com
Registration for the event: http://www.speechlevelsinging.com.

I will be attending so if anyone else goes let me know so I can look out for you!
#184561 by FabianNicolas
Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:59 am
What's your contact info? email address?
#184577 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:07 pm
FabianNicolas wrote:What's your contact info? email address?

She's a spammer promoting this event all over this site.

#184738 by FabianNicolas
Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:00 am
ah ok,
thanx Mike!
#185447 by vivianvo
Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:23 am
Actually, I am an artist but I just wanted to share this event with everyone. I am not benefiting from this event and I just happen to be taking SLS myself and I truly think it's the best technique for vocalists. That's just my opinion so I am not trying to downplay any other types of training. If you would like to contact me Fabian you can email me at [email protected] :D

#185539 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:07 pm
Fair enough, but when you post the same stuff in multiple places, have no music on your profile and don't otherwise participate here ... it's spam.

#185687 by Lynard Dylan
Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:45 pm
I use whiskey to keep my voice going nite after nite.

It's not just for breakfast anymore. :)