This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Chat about the latest toys and innovations.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#294383 by mistermikev
Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:37 pm
used to visit this site a lot... but as life goes we ebb and flow into different interests... all but given up on every playing with other musicians! Anywho, just wanted to share a recent project... I don't know if there is anyone in here into building-your-own or not... but that's what I'm into these days!
#294391 by schmedidiah
Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:21 pm
i'd rather see the pedals than the stripped down axes. 8)
#294395 by schmedidiah
Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:22 am
mistermikev wrote:thank you for the reply... but they aren't stripped down... just not finished building yet. :twisted:

Technically true but still blocking the pedals so they must go! :lol:
#294401 by mistermikev
Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:56 pm
hehe, guess it's just u and me in here! well I'll take a thank you on that because 90% of those I built myself too so. Aside from the mxr stuff, the dod stuff, the vox wah and the strobo stomp in the very back that is. I'll take it how I can get it!
#294402 by schmedidiah
Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:07 pm
nice. here's a good fb group for that.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1126329537466917/?ref=br_rs

where can I hear your music besides my space? that site is just creepy anymore. :mrgreen:
#294411 by mistermikev
Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:05 pm
dang.... haven't been using myspace in ages... guess I need to update that.
https://www.reverbnation.com/mistermikev
afa facebook groups for pedal builds... all my time lately is spent building guitars... I've got the bug so... and am a forum member on a number of diy pedal sites but just haven't felt like it lately!
#294484 by mistermikev
Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:24 pm
my wille wrote:nice to hear from you again willie is still here too.

crazy... this place used to be bustling with arguments in this sub-forum... good to know there's still a few still around! cheers