This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Chat about the latest toys and innovations.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#273146 by schmedidiah
Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:20 pm
Do I need to remind you that there's a lot of stupid tone out there? :lol:
#273155 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:48 pm
RGMixProject wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:Volume pedal yes, but he has a certain eq shape to his tone that's unusual and a few other things going on. It's an fx gumbo. Yum!

Now, real question...... where's the singer's breath? If they're really on that iceberg, why can't I see any steam or whatever coming out his piehole while he's wailing his heart out?

The band spent 22 hours one day this past June filming. They powered their gear by two generators on boats nearby, with power lines running underwater. Rain forced strings players to drop out of the shoot, and the iceberg was in motion too, further complicating things.

“It was by far the most challenging video we’ve made thus far,” says the band’s lead singer JJ Julius Son.

“I think because of the soft and melodic nature of this song it fit perfectly with the beautiful, serene setting of the glacier lagoon,” he says.

Was this in Alaska? I'll be on a glacier cruise this coming June, will see if I can see my breath!