This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Chat about the latest toys and innovations.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#240612 by MikeTalbot
Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:46 am
Sounds like a good idea. Since we'll be wearing president masks I wonder what we should get for you dog? (I will regret that question 8) )

Anyhow - we'll just go surfin' afterwards.

Talbot
#240613 by J-HALEY
Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:53 am
Well it arrived and i have been playing with it for hours now! The thing does exactly what I bought it for. This Sansamp Fly Rig 5 is smaller than i thought it would be. It is literally small enough to put in the compartment inside your guitar case. I found that it sounds best run thru a direct box into the mixer. It has pretty good tone. Not as good as my Blackstar Series One 50 but better than some of my other amps. I bought it to practice here at home and as a backup for gigging. That way I don't have to carry 2 amps to every gig. You could play a gig with just this and a D.I. box ran into the mixer but you had better have a good monitoring system because you don't have an amp behind you pushing air. I use IEM's so it should be fine. about the same as practicing thru my headphones here at home. All in All its a keeper once you learn how to work it!