This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Chat about the latest toys and innovations.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#235282 by EdZig
Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:10 am
Hi guys,
as I'm planning my next musical projects to be virtual only (due to time and geographic limitations), I searched long time for an App for Mobile Devices supporting my needs. I think now, for the first time, I got flashed by an App called uFXloops, available for free at google play. With that App it's already possible to work together on new Songs, rearrange a whole song quickly, working on the drums section whilst the guitarist is playing the solo in another country, putting everything together...
the only disadvantage for now is: it's only available for Android, but hey, iphoners, get a 7" tablet for 100 bucks and it changes ways of making music. :D
Of course the App makes more sense if more people join, as the developers will build more and more community features for us musicians then.
Please try, it's free. And contact me, if you want to help me with my songs. I can share my uFXloops projects to you (what I'm currently missing is Vocals and Guitars and Massive Synths and Effects).
Kind regards
Come
#235327 by EdZig
Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:39 pm
Hey, I'm not saying I told you so, but uFXloops Music Studio got voted the Indie App of The Day yesterday by androidauthority.com. It's worth a try, did they say.
And it's absolutely free! German Engineering :-)
here's the link to the review, I'm not joking:
http://www.androidauthority.com/ufxloops-music-studio-review-401966/