This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Chat about the latest toys and innovations.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#171544 by gbheil
Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:04 am
Nope ... 8)

[img][img]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm74/sanshouheil/JerichoMarch-Gear001.jpg[/img][/img]

#171551 by Cajundaddy
Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:54 am
Nope I love Mackie. Been using their stuff for over 10 years. Never let me down and always sounds great.

Now if you got a bunch of dirt and crap into the switches and faders and they get fouled... well that will happen with any nice piece of gear. That's not really a "Mackie" problem, thats a dirt and crap in the delicate electronics problem. Give it a good thorough cleaning and use some contact cleaner sprayed liberally into the offending controls. No matter how good the gear is, if you let it get fouled or abuse it by connecting it wrong, you will kill it quick.
#172213 by Long Lost Brother
Sat May 05, 2012 9:13 am
well maybe a can of crc if one can be found in this sh*t town might do the trick. we played at the river outside at 2,7 ohms and didnt have the first problem on channel 7&8. Thanks friends for your input.

#172224 by GuitarMikeB
Sat May 05, 2012 12:21 pm
I've got a ProFX12 (studio use only) that I've had no problems with. I keep it covered when not in use so the dust and animal fur doesn't get on it!