This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Chat about the latest toys and innovations.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#257262 by Planetguy
Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:52 pm
marshall w an aguilar..that's a cool combo of old school and modern "hi fi".

i looked at the Aguilar 12" cabs but they were close to a grand! and the ones w/o a tweeter were around 6-700 bucks if recall correctly!

i got my eden cabs for $225 ea and got the store to throw in two nice 1/4" to neutrik cables. the edens don't have horns or tweeters, but w 12's....i have all the high end i need. and they handle the high notes all the way up on my six string's high C string w/o getting all strident and too zingy.
#257791 by mikedenman
Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:04 am
Phwoar! You guys like the big rigs :twisted:

I imagine if you're doing 4+ gigs a week and you don't have someone lugging your gear around it all gets a bit cumbersome!? Plus the sound guy always loves it to be as quiet as possible on stage.

I recently downsized to one of the TC Electronic BG250 combos and I think its great! Punchy sound, enough power for onstage with a simple DI out for the sound guy. Lightweight and easy to transport.

Practicality>Power IMHO :mrgreen:
#257803 by schmedidiah
Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:39 pm
Is that the one with the "Tone Imprint" thing that you do off your phone with an app?