This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Chat about the latest toys and innovations.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

Ever hear of "Roger Mayer" effects?

55%
45%

#98392 by Shredd6
Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:51 am
mistermikev wrote:
btw sans... I said nothing bad about you but I think you probably already knew that... (let me re-phrase that... I said nothing even ABOUT you) not sure if shredd was joking or what.

I wasn't joking.. I know exactly what I read. I'm just not going to repeat it for Sans' sake. He doesn't deserve it. I have a lot to say about all of this in due time. But I have a majorly busy schedule coming up, and it's not worth sacrificing the time. Gotta lot of work to do starting tonight.

#99766 by Shredd6
Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:16 am

There's my "polished turd" kicking the s**t out of your ego.

Squier CV '60's Strat upgraded with all Fender electronics and Custom handwound pickups.

Sold out crowd last Friday night (in fact, people had to be turned away. We had already gone way over fire code capacity.)

And for the record, I do have a 1983 Fender '57 AVRI and a 1993 Strat Plus Deluxe. Are those elite enough for you? Feel free to do a search on them and their worth and praise.

But how much of an idiot would I be to take either one of those, or an expensive amp, or expensive pedal board to a show like this? The venue had no green-room, no place to put your gear except for the side of the stage shared with the crowd. After our set, we had to pack our gear immediately into our vehicles and leave them in the parking lot.

Would you trust that with your "elite gear"?? Elitists have 2-choices. leave your $5,000 worth of equipment in a parking-lot, have a social life, mingle with the girlies after the show, and chance getting it ripped off. Or take your "elite" gear immediately home, have no social life or fun for the rest of the night.

Which would it be for you man?

I love my Squier guitars. A good musician can play any guitar that's half-way decent. The Squiers I have, I've customized to be as good as relatively expensive guitars. Hell, one of my Squiers is made up of US fender parts from Corona (body and neck) from the transition period of when Fender took over the Squier plant in Ensanada.
An electronically upgraded Stagemaster neck-through is as good as anything I've ever played. Maple/ Rosewood neck, alder body, neck-through design for sustain, nice craftsmanship and fret-work.
The GCs here in Vegas won't stock Squier CV '50's, '60s, or Teles because so many people were choosing them over MIM Fenders, they couldn't move the Fenders out the door. For about $350, after upgrades, my CV sounds as good, and plays as smooth as both of my expensive Strats. Not to mention, my "polished turds" make me money. They've already paid for themselves and then some. For such a player of horrible "polished turds" for some reason I still get asked back to play at the HOB, Hard-Rock, and next week BB Kings.

Keep being an elitist, Fender loves your kind. The brand-name purists are their big money makers. Get that $2,500 Strat or Tele stolen, and you'd better not replace it with anything less!! 'Cause anything less is a turd right??? Fender loves you man (in reality, they have no clue who you are). And it works in my favor as well. Anyone interested in stealing a guitar sees the name Squier, and they choose not to. Because they don't know how to differentiate between a good one and a starter Bullet or Affinity.

But wait... That won't happen with you. You're a Gollum who doesn't play out. Smeagol needs to build as many of his precious as he can, never to see the light of day. 50 freaking "elite' pedals, all of that "elite" equipment.. And nothing to do with it but sit in your room and play to the walls (when time permits, gotta keep building your precious).

Get on a forum and pretend to be some sort of "tone pro" because you've put together a bunch of pedal kits. :roll: Meanwhile your amp has garbage in it, and your response was one of the most retarded I've ever seen.

That's your answer? The US stopped producing tubes due to damage to the environment? What does that have to do with anything?? And if that's such a concern to you, then why do you even own a Tube amp? Whether it happens here or somewhere else, you're still contributing to the same damaging environmental effects.. And I'm sure the smoking lead emanating from your soldering gun every night straight through your nostrils to your brain and lungs is any better right?? You don't even know what you have? There's no such thing as a United Tube. If I take an RCA and put "SHRED" on it, does that mean it's a SHRED tube now??

Bottom line is, I know very well how to achieve great tones. I'm not going to sit here and pretend that I HAVE the greatest gear in the world. I don't even dispute the fact that an elitist like yourself doesn't know how to achieve great tones either. But at least I speak from real show experience, and the practicality of what's good enough for live shows. I get compliments on my tones every night I play. Thousands of people have heard my rig and enjoy the music. How many people have heard your precious?? What makes you any kind of reputable "pro" at anything? More like an experimentalist DIYer locked in a closet.

The only point I tried to make was that this "tone sucking" you try so desperately to convince people is such a HUGE thing, is in reality extremely minor. I know from real live show experience. But you resorted to personal attacks. At the same time you're all over the place. First you're arguing tone, then you aren't, then you are... Which one is it dude? One little disagreement, and you act like a child. It's painfully obvious you're insecure about your reputation as a self proclaimed pedal pro.

I can handle that.. But being disrespectful to Sans for no reason was bulls**T!! He's always the first to admit that he's learning, never afraid to ask questions, and asks with utmost humility. For that kind of arrogance, you deserve your fate. Smeagol with his precious.

In the meantime, I think I'll just continue to be an entertainer.

Let go of the ring Gollum..

Get out and play.

#99794 by mistermikev
Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:14 pm
FOA I think pretty much everybody had moved on with their life except you shredd... since it seems you'd like some more...

Shredd6 wrote:There's my "polished turd" kicking the s**t out of your ego.

looking at your pictures... about the only thing you are capable of kicking the crap out of is gary coleman
...maybe!

Shredd6 wrote:
Squier CV '60's Strat upgraded with all Fender electronics and Custom handwound pickups.

you can put all the gold plated wingdings you want on it - 6 piece agathis body!

from wiki:
"They also use stamped metal hardware and multiple pieces of wood in construction to prevent waste and to lower costs."

but u r right... all those 'pros' that play american strats are idiots... you are the TRUE connesuir. (hehe)

Shredd6 wrote:Sold out crowd last Friday night (in fact, people had to be turned away. We had already gone way over fire code capacity.

hmm, britanny spears sells out too... and I've seen plenty of crappy bar bands have a crowd to play too. As if that makes you an authority on ANYTHING?

Shredd6 wrote:But how much of an idiot would I be

I think I've seen plenty of how much of an idiot you will be.

Shredd6 wrote:to take either one of those, or an expensive amp, or expensive pedal board to a show like this?

are you trying to convince you or me why you play a squire?

Shredd6 wrote:But wait... That won't happen with you. You're a Gollum who doesn't play out.

I guess you've realized you can't win any debate based on relevant info so your last resort is to devalue my point of view by pointing out that you are in a world re-known bar band?

Shredd6 wrote:Get on a forum and pretend to be some sort of "tone pro" because you've put together a bunch of pedal kits. :roll: Meanwhile your amp has garbage in it, and your response was one of the most retarded I've ever seen.

Look here jedd...
1) you are on the forum too... pretending to be some tone pro too... but because you play in a BAR BAND - at least my opinion is based on some actual knowledge of the relevant technology.

2) I don't build pedal kits, again, you take a shot at something without so much as a scrap of evidence to back it up. I build layouts from schematics, I etch the pcb board myself... I hand wire 80% of my stuff... but I have never even made mention of my pedal building experience in this thread one time.
again, my view is not valid because of my experience building pedals you stooge... it's valid because, unlike you, I've spent a fair amount of time researching it, and unlike you I'm not just popping off at the mouth with no idea of what I'm talking about... and considering my own opinion to trump others' because I play in a bar band.

All you can say about my response is it's 'retarted' - again, no knowledge to back that up... nothing intelligent to say... just a juvenile cheap shot. I guess I shouldn't have expected more given your demonstrated lack of education.

Shredd6 wrote:That's your answer? The US stopped producing tubes due to damage to the environment? What does that have to do with anything?? And if that's such a concern to you, then why do you even own a Tube amp?

wow are you DENSE. it's painful to spell this out for you:
I pointed that out to make the point that -of the tubes manufactured today... it is generally accepted that the best are from china - where they have no prob with polluting the air. Yet you are a 'tube tone pro' and you didn't know that???????????????? Even after I rubbed your nose in it??????
wow - you ARE the expert.

and guess what SHERLOCK - the tubes I used were actually sovteks re-branded as groove tubes. But thanks for blowing wide open the mystery on the fact that tubes can in fact be relabeled! You are a genius to bring up such elemental information.

Shredd6 wrote: And I'm sure the smoking lead emanating from your soldering gun every night straight through your nostrils to your brain and lungs is any better right?? You don't even know what you have?

wow, you are just grasping at straws aren't you? don't bother making any points about the SUBJECT - just go off on tangents that have no basis in reality.
I would love to compare education/intelligence with you... (oh, that's right you don't have one - my bad).

Shredd6 wrote:But at least I speak from real show experience, and the practicality of what's good enough for live shows.

again, try to de-value my opinion based on the fact that you play in a bar band? shame on you. I've played shows too partner. Lots of folks on bandmix have. I've performed in front of a room full of great guitar players -much better than I OR you - at musicians institute... does that make me an authority? absolutely not.
I base none of my opinions on these things.

did I ever say your gear wouldn't work for live shows? NO. I even said the difference was subtle - SEVERAL TIMES NOW. but there you go trying to put words in my mouth so you can be right about SOMETHING/ANYTHING at this point right?

Shredd6 wrote:What makes you any kind of reputable "pro" at anything? More like an experimentalist DIYer locked in a closet.

Where did I say I was a pro?
I AM an experimentalist DIYer... and most of that DOES happen in my closet (well my office anyway). But, for the umpteenth millionth time... my opinion is not based on that... it's based on having researched the issue.

But how come you keep trying to make claims that your opinion is more reputable/valid? Is it because you think YOU ARE THE TONE PRO? because you play live shows/ are in a bar band?
Conversely, what makes MY opinion reputable is the hundreds of articles that would back it up IE THE FACTS.

See I'm not gonna go telling you "the best way to flip a burger" because that's not something I have researched... and you probably have a lot more experience at it than me.

Shredd6 wrote:The only point I tried to make was that this "tone sucking" you try so desperately to convince people is such a HUGE thing, is in reality extremely minor. I know from real live show experience.

you sound like starr jones: "I'm a lawyer".

I've gone so far as to point out that it's 'subtle'... yet you desperately try to twist my words so you can be right about ONE thing.
from my perspective you've tried to convince me that 'tone sucking' doesn't matter at all... and that you are the tone pro because you play in a bar band...

Shredd6 wrote:I can handle that.. But being disrespectful to Sans for no reason was bulls**T!! He's always the first to admit that he's learning, never afraid to ask questions, and asks with utmost humility. For that kind of arrogance, you deserve your fate. Smeagol with his precious.

bringing sans into this is really your lowest stoop.
I don't know why you want to cause problems between me and him. He really is a nice guy and I WILL be bothered if your fourth grade antics are perceived as truthful.
I think sans knows - based on our correspondences - that I don't have anything against him... and if I had an opinion that didn't agree with his I would certainly not hold it back.

again, you have not made one point that is based on fact. when you continually loose at debate you try to shift the focus of the conversation to things like "he uses big words" and "I'm a tube expert even if I don't know sh*t about pedals" and "I play in a bar band and that's why my opinion holds more weight" - and when those tactics don't work... you resort to trying to get others on your side cause you know you have nothing of any relevance to say. But the most important thing to remember here is:
you play in a bar band.

#99819 by Shredd6
Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:52 pm
Sanshoeheil, I just want to make something clear here. Before we go any further. See this bit of conversation from an earlier post:

mistermikev wrote:

Shredd6 wrote:Ask, Sanshouheil.. I sold him a killer set of NOS preamp tubes and he'll tell you it instantly clarified his whole sound to a degree that shocked him.

wow, you ARE a genius that you are able to audition different tubes in amps for people.

That wasn't his ORIGINAL response. He edited it. The reason I didn't catch it in a quote, is because Mike can't have a real conversation. He has to dissect every line I say and respond, and it's a mess to keep quoting his stuff to respond. It's a spin tactic used for that specific reason. It's an insecurity.

If you notice, just after that, I posted something the the effect of "Wow..Crazy". That's because I was writing a response to what he said, but I like to preview before posting in case someone has posted before hitting the reply button, and what he had said was changed. So my post wouldn't have made sense unless you saw HIS ORIGINAL response.

His original response was, "why would I ask someone who doesn't know s**t about anything!!"

That's the mindset of who we're dealing with here. An elitist.

You're just going to have to trust me on that. You know as well as anyone here how honest I am. That's what it used to say before he changed it. I just refuse to quote his long dissected rants. Now that it wasn't quoted, he's going to deny it, spin, rant, whatever, because he erased the evidence.

The only reason your name was brought up in this thread was because you know (and many others on here) first hand how much I know about tubes and the effects of them in an amplifier. Our little deal happened before Mike showed up on this forum. But I guess according to him, I don't know s**t about them, and your ears aren't good enough for him.

I've got more news.. Nothing is. God forbid you disagree with him about .0001% of anything, even if it is subjective. Look what kind of mess he turns it into.

He's a child.

After seeing his ORIGINAL response to you, and seeing a response to me to the effect of "I owned you". Tells me all I need to know. That's all he's about "owning" people in meaningless debates on the internet if you disagree with him in any way. Read any of his posts in other threads as well and you'll see the same pattern. HE KNOWS IT ALL.. We are NO match for his vast knowledge about anything technical. :roll:

In case you haven't noticed, he doesn't post in the general section. That's because he's socially inept. He can't have a regular conversation. He just wants to "own" this piece of real estate here in the Tech. section. A lonely existence indeed.

I'm pretty much done with this thread. Mike can rant on, spin, debate, do what he does all he wants. I'm pretty sure I have a good grasp of what I'm dealing with. Let Smeagol chase his precious..

#99822 by Shredd6
Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:25 am

That's one big-a$$ bar Gollum. We have 2 more of these scheduled before April rolls around. It'll be our 5th in the span of a year. Not to mention recording a full length CD, and an all expenses paid trip to play a few "bars" in Hawaii for a week. I think we're going to have a difference in context when we're talking about "tropical fish" in the future.

How's that view of your EJ poster on your wall? I'm sure it's quite an experience to stare at it for hours on a Saturday night huh?

#99843 by mistermikev
Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:58 am
Shredd6 wrote:
mistermikev wrote:
Shredd6 wrote:Ask, Sanshouheil.. I sold him a killer set of NOS preamp tubes and he'll tell you it instantly clarified his whole sound to a degree that shocked him.

wow, you ARE a genius that you are able to audition different tubes in amps for people.

It's a spin tactic used for that specific reason. It's an insecurity.

yes, it's all part of my diabolical plot to rule the thread! ha ha he he ho ho he he ha ha ha (imagined sinister laugh).
are you really actually saying that I knew you'd be too stupid to unravel quote tags in light of the fact that you are actually too stupid to know how to use them?
listen smurf... I post here AND in the general area... just not that much cause I have a life.

Shredd6 wrote:If you notice, just after that, I posted something the the effect of "Wow..Crazy". That's because I was writing a response to what he said, but I like to preview before posting in case someone has posted before hitting the reply button, and what he had said was changed. So my post wouldn't have made sense unless you saw HIS ORIGINAL response.

so basically you have no idea what I said but you are certain I just randomly said something about sans for no reason? it might be time to take you medication.

Shredd6 wrote:His original response was, "why would I ask someone who doesn't know s**t about anything!!"

I did say something similar to that and I POSTED IT MORON. I WAS REFERRING TO YOU NOT SANS. You had said "I'd be happy to tell you all about tubes" like a pompous ass... so I replied "naw, I'll just ask someon who actually knows something about the subject" you dipshit. you are so stupid you can't even comprehend simple english, wow! ask yourself: does it make more sense that I randomly talk sh*t about sans (who has been nothing but nice to me) - or could it be that I really was talking about you. furthermore if I did say that why would I recant on it now dipshit? Why in the world would I care now but not then??? U R RIGHT IT'S ALL PART OF MY CONSPIRACY TO TAKE RANDOM SHOTS AT SANS DESPITE THE FACT THAT HE HAS NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH OUR BITCH FEST.

and since we are putting words in each others mouths now:

Shredd6 wrote:I'm a little tea pot short and stout... here is my handle... here is my spout.

-that's horrible that you would make fun of short people like that shredd...

Shredd6 wrote:The only reason your name was brought up in this thread was because
I am homo aroused by your big pulsing bulge.

Shredd6 wrote:He is a child

I am the child but you are the one sounding like a crying kindergartner complaining to the recess steward.

Shredd6 wrote:In case you haven't noticed, he doesn't post in the general section. That's because he's socially inept. He can't have a regular conversation. He just wants to "own" this piece of real estate here in the Tech. section. A lonely existence indeed.
and one more thing... I'm a little teapot short and stout...

oh, now that you've pointed out how I'm socially awkward I'm going to run home crying to my mummy. The smurf called me socially inept. boo hoo hoo... how will I ever recover?
(btw I'm only calling you a smurf cause you keep calling me golumn... it's not in my nature to call names... and I feel bad about it even in the face of you continuing to throw names at me... sorry for it all the same)

throughout this thread you have routinely said that I am the elitist... yet your earliest posts whent something like "I think these extremem hobbyists take themselves too seriously"... so YOU are the tone pro and everyone else is just a hobbyest right? YOU wouldn't take YOURSELF too seriously right smurf? Constantly taking picktures of yourself in your lame 'rock poses'. Trying to belittle my posts with the fact that you are some bit time band member when in reality you are just a nobody in a bar band.

#99927 by Shredd6
Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:10 am
mistermikev wrote:
Shredd6 wrote:His original response was, "why would I ask someone who doesn't know s**t about anything!!"

I did say something similar to that and I POSTED IT MORON. I WAS REFERRING TO YOU NOT SANS. You had said "I'd be happy to tell you all about tubes" like a pompous ass... so I replied "naw, I'll just ask someon who actually knows something about the subject" you dipshit. you are so stupid you can't even comprehend simple english, wow! ask yourself: does it make more sense that I randomly talk sh*t about sans (who has been nothing but nice to me) - or could it be that I really was talking about you. furthermore if I did say that why would I recant on it now dipshit? Why in the world would I care now but not then??? U R RIGHT IT'S ALL PART OF MY CONSPIRACY TO TAKE RANDOM SHOTS AT SANS DESPITE THE FACT THAT HE HAS NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH OUR BITCH FEST.

And... That's the spin I was waiting for.

Sorry dude. Wrong answer. I know EXACTLY what a read and EXACTLY what your response was to. Learn to edit before hitting the reply button.

Sans, I don't expect you to respond to any of this. In fact I'd rather you didn't. I think his last rant spells everything out pretty clearly.

#99972 by mistermikev
Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:38 pm
Shredd6 wrote:
mistermikev wrote:

And... That's the spin I was waiting for.

Sorry dude. Wrong answer. I know EXACTLY what a read and EXACTLY what your response was to. Learn to edit before hitting the reply button.

Sans, I don't expect you to respond to any of this. In fact I'd rather you didn't. I think his last rant spells everything out pretty clearly.

first off... you said you were 'done with this thread'... I guess you couldn't just go away huh little napolean? ok, I'll keep playing your little game as long as you want to.

again, why would I randomly say something against sans when afa I remember we have never even had a significant disagreement with each other?

does it make more sense that I would -all the sudden- decide to say something nasty to him and then, FOR NO GOOD REASON, decide to recant that statement - totally out of character for me?

Or does it make more sense that you were the focus of that statement?

If I felt that in the first place why would I care about it being exposed now?

What does that say about you -that you can't simply have this disagreement with me without looking for outsiders to reinforce your position?

It says to me that you are a sad little man who when faced with an argument he can't win trys to take it anywhere where he might save some face.

for instance:
when we talked about true bypass being better - at first you said "i am a big pro gtr player and I have 11 buffered pedals on my rig and i don't experience ANY TONE LOSS AT ALL"

then when I demonstrated the difference you took it to "no one can here that when I play live"

but the argument wasn't about whether people can hear that playing live... the argument was that there WAS a difference.

then you tried to take it to the tube issue... and how YOU ARE A PRO WHO KNOWS ALL ABOUT TUBES.
let me ask you... do you know about what a tube does?

Shredd6 wrote:no

how it works electronically?

do you know that in many modern amp designs the pre tubes make little to no difference in the overall character of the amp?

do you know about amp design and/or have any sort of technical knowledge about what tubes work well in what amps?

so you basically know how to audition tubes in an amp?

Shredd6 wrote:yes

so then we talked about guitars and your squire collection and how it has no business in our conversation if we are talking about 'tone'...
and you said "but how stupid would it be for me to bring an expensive guitar to my big professional music show"
again, we weren't talking about what guitars work well for a show... we were talking about tone. but you took it somewhere else because you can't stand to be wrong about one thing when YOU ARE A BIG PROFESSIONAL GTR PLAYER IN A BAND.

and again, early on you said "I think these extreme hobbyists take themselves too seriously"... because you couldn't win the debate based on substance. You have no credibility based on substance (unless of course the substance is weed).

Shredd6 wrote:I want sans' pulsing bulge.

I wish you'd stop saying that.

#99981 by Starfish Scott
Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:19 pm
You know you 2 fighting over this is like 2 people fighting over a soiled diaper.

"It just doesn't need to be"

If you want to be pissed, just go read my thread on gear I just put up.

That will start your fire.

#99989 by mistermikev
Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:09 pm
Capt. Scott wrote:You know you 2 fighting over this is like 2 people fighting over a soiled diaper.

"It just doesn't need to be"

If you want to be pissed, just go read my thread on gear I just put up.

That will start your fire.

you know u r right capn.

I apologize for my part in the argument, and extend this olive branch...
I will not hold anything against shredd, and if we just can't get along then I will try to avoid him. I'm sure at points this thread was at least amusing, and I hope that on some level we both provided some useful perspective on both of our opinions.
As long as shredd will not continue this argument - neither will I.
cheers,
mv

#100048 by Starfish Scott
Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:25 pm
Everybody argues in here at some point, just don't let it chew on ya and everything will be golden.

Mike, you seem decent enough.
Shredd, same answer..

You guys can disagree without wanting to chop block each other.

As busy as we are in general, no need to detract from your real focus at hand(s) which is of course.

AS an added bonus:

Another Cramps Video.. I just found this one.. FUN STUFF!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrbTkNwb ... re=related

#100366 by Shredd6
Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:26 am
I'm not apologizing for jack s**t.. You don't like it, don't call me out.

#100735 by Starfish Scott
Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:13 pm
LOL Shredd you know this place is just an argument waiting to happen.

f**k it, just let it go. Besides, I KNOW you are a busy guy..

Don't let them change your focus.

#100820 by mistermikev
Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:33 pm
better yet grow the f up and get over it smurf biotch!

if you can't argue/debate without getting all butt hurt then don't try to argue fool... especially when you don't know jack about the topic at hand.

#100844 by Shredd6
Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:52 pm
Show me where I got butt-hurt.. It never happened.

I DO know the topic very well. You're arguing that nobody should EVER run more than one buffered pedal in a chain. Otherwise their tone will suffer.

I'm arguing that it doesn't matter as much as you would have people believe. Because I live in the real world, where it doesn't. Even your own recording proved that. Did you see a bunch of people come running in here to say they heard any significant difference??? No. But there you were, " DO YOU HEAR IT!!!! DO YOU HEAR THAT!!! HA!! AND NOW EXTRAPOLATE THAT THREE-FOLD"

Uhh.. ok. .0001% can be extrapolated to .0003%. Gotcha.

Your own evidence didn't support your argument. Rather than that, it supported mine. That's when you got childish.

Hey bro, I just played BB Kings last night at the Mirage and the House of Blues at Mandalay Bay last Thursday. There were industry people at both of those shows coming in to see us. Radio station personalities, promoters, producers and A&R people from record companies. People are starting to come to US to see what the buzz is about.

I played right through my multiple buffered pedal board like I do every night. How many people do you think came up to me to say that my tone was suffering as a result of my buffered chain????

NOT ONE!!

In fact it was just the opposite. I got a lot of compliments on my sound. In fact I just sold one of the producers (In town from L.A.) on the pickups I recommended earlier. He saw my board, didn't make one mention about what I had, because it obviously sounded fine. He did however notice that I couldn't have possibly had stock Squier pickups in my guitar. He thought I might have had Fralins or something high end in my guitar. Which I did (Bensons). So obviously his ears were fine.

So while you're holding on to that .0001% tone sucking annihilation that you "owned me" over, I'm proving every week that you own .0001% of an argument. It's that insignificant, menial, minuscule, and weak. And by the way, I'm getting paid doing it. That's even funnier.

Your argument is as significant someone saying " SEE I HAVE A PENNY!! I TOLD YOU I HAVE MONEY!! I OWN YOU!! YOU SAID I DIDN'T HAVE ANY MONEY, BUT I SHOWED YOU BIATCH!!"

As far as the tube thing goes. I refuse to let you childishly goad me into an education. A asked you in good faith earlier, and you were a d**k. Problem is, in posting what I do know (which is quite extensive), I would be educating you. And you don't deserve the education. It's a whole lot funnier to me now that you have your concepts ass backward, and horrible tubes in your amp. That DOES make a big difference. You really don't know anything about the subject, someone has been misinforming you, and I would advise anyone reading this thread to stay far away from your tube advice.

EDIT: Here comes the dissecting childish rant in 3-2-1..