This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Chat about the latest toys and innovations.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#3330 by Bflat00
Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:43 am
Fender Rhodes Stage 73 - GOT ONE. That's the model without the speaker cabinet.
Run a 1/4" unbalanced typical male-to-male cord from the output to an effect, amp &/or board. I used a 'foot stomper' chorus/phase shifter [effect long gone].

MAKE ME AN OFFER/with purchaser to incur shipping costs BUT 1st READ ON:

Surprising good shape. Does not show typical road wear, but the plastic Fender logo on the back was cracked (I think I tossed it or it's in a file cabinet).

-Features a customized gain circuit bringing up the output level.
-All keys action work & notes play.
-Original heavy gauge plastic pouch for storage/transport the...
. . -sustain pedal with adjustable rod intact with
. . -4 height adjustable screw in legs
....-2 braces & large handled twist in lock
-hinged removable top cover.
-I even have a spare tine & tuning chart (trim the tine to length by note should you have to replace one). Tunes by sliding spring in-sharp or out-flat on each tine.
-The springs are tight & hold tuning fairly well unless it's carelessly dropped pretty hard.

Otherwise, damn thing is virtually indestructable.

I "retired" it when the DX7 came out. Has been stored with the lid on in the same room with my acoustic piano, midi-gear / keys and PC (no rust). I may even have the original cardboard carton [not for shipping] up in the attic somewhere.

I'm flashing back to when I ran it thru a VOX wah-wah and an Echo-Plex with 2 minute tape loop . Live, I would lay down a 2 minute rhythm track, kick in the Echo-Plex for playback to accompany my leads.
. . . . long, long ago...
. . . . . . . . .far, far away. . . in DC
. . . . . . . . . . . . . in a trio 'Low Stratus & Fog'.

peace, Bb

ctc me here: [email protected]