This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Post your ideas and questions to the BandMix Staff.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#20562 by Shredguitar1955
Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:53 am
im trying to start a Prog group that mixes sounds of BTBAM and DT. if ur interested check my profilejavascript:emoticon(':twisted:')[/b]

#25125 by CaptnWar
Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:51 pm
you may want to explain what "btbam" and "dt" are... cause I have no clue

#25127 by gbheil
Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:53 pm
YEA ??????????????????????????????
#26274 by Kramerguy
Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:32 pm
Shredguitar1955 wrote:im trying to start a Prog group that mixes sounds of BTBAM and DT. if ur interested check my profilejavascript:emoticon(':twisted:')[/b]

1. If you are going to use ACRONYMS, please don't assume we all know what they mean. This isn't a cellphone service.

2. If you really want to find talent, then this:

i am very critical and expect stellar musicianship, and dedication. if you cant offer me that then please don't respond. if you think you got what it takes then email me with information about your playing styles and experience. please only respond if you are serious. I have been playing guitar for 4 years now, although it is not long i practice 2 to 4 hours a day, this has advanced me to be one of the best in my town

Won't work. For one, your attitude comes off as a cocky 15 year old, and second, you have no uploaded music to back it up. Oh, and third... Anyone with any real musical talent and skill wouldn't need to boast about it. Oh yeah.. and fourth.. you posted in the wrong forum.. nobody reads this one.
#26965 by John-Paul Jones Group
Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:25 am
Shredguitar1955 wrote:im trying to start a Prog group that mixes sounds of BTBAM and DT. if ur interested check my profilejavascript:emoticon(':twisted:')[/b]

DT = Dream Theater