This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Rate your favorite bands and albums.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#242882 by Purpledarts
Wed May 06, 2015 11:02 pm
A true music fan, someone who truly appreciates artistry, will be stoked to find out about The Bergamot. They are set to release their new single “Forget About Tomorrow” on May 12, 2015 from their highly anticipated album “Tones”. This breakout band is bursting onto the scene on the heels of their latest victory at the 2012 Bud Light Battle of the Bands, recording a new album, and touring the country. They’ve shared the stage with artists such as All American Rejects, Young The Giant and Wiz Kalifa. A free spirited rock duo who’s love affair with music has spun for years, capturing the feelings and emotions in their songs perfectly and transcending the boundaries of melodies. This indie husband-wife duo writes their own songs and encourages their listeners to always shine on.

This captivating and vibrant indie folk-rock duo is on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter. You can also check out their official website http://www.TheBergamot.com.
#242921 by DainNobody
Thu May 07, 2015 8:26 pm
Purple Microdot is what I first thought I saw, the mot from the Bergamot and the purpledart fooled me.. you helped me with my new band's name Dayne & The Purple Microdots.. LOL :D
#242968 by GuitarMikeB
Fri May 08, 2015 12:55 pm
Dayne Nobody IV wrote:Purple Microdot is what I first thought I saw, the mot from the Bergamot and the purpledart fooled me.. you helped me with my new band's name Dayne & The Purple Microdots.. LOL :D

No one born after 1980 will get the reference! They might think it has to do with secret code things (like James Bond movie stuff).

The first microdot I ever had was the usual brownish-orange color. I was told it was a 4-way hit, so cut it in two and only do half to start with. So I took it to the kitchen (family was not home), got a razor blade and sliced it in two. One half went skittering across the formica - white with brown flecks design. Took me 15 minutes to find it! :lol: