This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Rate your favorite bands and albums.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

Do you like the album?

N/A
50%
50%

#9349 by NATAS
Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:51 am
Im glad to see Megadeth is finally back with a great sounding album from beginning to end but has one speedbump along the way.A toute le mond I think they should have left this tune alone as now I never want to hear it again as they killed it with that lacuna coil singer on there.There where killer when I saw them in toronto when they opened for heaven and hell along with down.

#9453 by PhrAiLGuitarist
Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:25 pm
I haven't heard this album yet but I'm certainly going to give it a go here soon. Unfortunately, for me, Megadeth ended up in my books much like Metallica: their work after a certain album just didn't seem to appeal to me much anymore. Don't get me wrong, there have been a number of songs on each album that I totally dig but as far as listening to an album all the way through, I haven't been able to do that with Megadeth since Countdown to Extinction... maybe Youthanasia as well. Where Metallica is concerned, I used to dig the whole black album but that was years ago. Now, anything past Justice, I can't happily listen all the way through.

Anywho, that all being said, I think Dave is one hell of a guitarist and I've always considered him an amazing riff writer. I'm looking forward to listening to this album. Thanks for bringing it up. =)

-Stephen

#10129 by N1GHTM4R3GR33N
Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:12 pm
well i guess its a change because i heard some of their other new songs awhile back and was destroyed i thought that they were finished because it sounded mellow.
#290474 by JustAGuitarGuy
Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:13 pm
United Abominations is one of those Megadeth albums I have learned to appreciate more over the years. A different feel than any other record they have and tons of killer tracks like Sleepwalkers, Washington is Next, Burnt Ice, etc...
They should have left the new A Tout Le Monde OFF THE RECORD thou as it was a buzzkill for me. I don't like this version as it sounds forced.