This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Rate your favorite bands and albums.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#236867 by schmedidiah
Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:11 am
gtZip wrote:Has anybody well known been under rated?
There's lots of people mostly unknown outside their circles, but I can't think of 'under rated' and 'known'

Don Felder, maybe?

How about Alex Lifeson from Rush? The guy shreds, wrote amazing music for decades, but nobody knows his name. At least, compared to his bandmates, they're household names.
#236874 by schmedidiah
Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:20 pm
gtZip wrote:Oh...
John Mayer

http://youtu.be/zSJZC0ZGRlI

Serial dater (and dumper) of celebutard skanks!

Yes, he's a pretty good guitarist too. :lol:
#236876 by Badstrat
Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:07 pm
Gone but not forgotten : Danny Gatton. Known by musicians but not so much the general public. Go watch some of his You Tube vids.
#236878 by gtZip
Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:44 pm
Badstrat wrote:Gone but not forgotten : Danny Gatton. Known by musicians but not so much the general public. Go watch some of his You Tube vids.

The best ever that no one seemed to know about until after his death.
Pretty famous now though.
#236881 by DainNobody
Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:25 pm
Albert Lee.. or has people heard about him? him and Danny Gatton have played on the same stage..
#250853 by crazyden
Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:57 am
I believe one of the MOST underrated guitar players is definitely Steve Ouimette. Like i know so many people that has heard of his popular original cover The Devil Went Down to Georgia guitar hero 3 version but he also has tons of other sick guitar solos and songs. Not a lot of people know who this guy is but you should all look him up. He writes such awesome songs and makes his covers sound like they are his own originals because he changes the songs up completely. :wink:
#250854 by DainNobody
Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:05 am
Adrian Belew could get animal noises out of a guitar, to me, that proves without a doubt, he is under-rated.. cause nobody remembers him