This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Rate your favorite bands and albums.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#5315 by inside the horror
Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:31 pm
R THERE ANY FANS OF CLEVELAND OHIO METAL GODS CHIMAIRA OUT THERE?I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NEW ALBUM RESURECTION IS RELEASED ON 5/3/07 FROM WHAT IVE HEARD SO FAR IT IS KILLER.IVE SEEN EM LIVE 6 TIMES AND THEY JUST GET BETTER AND BETTER.IM A FAN OF ALL GENRES OF METAL AND BANDS PAST AND PRESENT BUT CHIMAIRA IN MY OPINION ARE THE BEST.THEY R GREAT GUYS IVE MET THEM AT TOWER RECORDS IN LONDON BEFORE AND I CANT WAIT UNTIL THEY TOUR AGAIN.

#5589 by enthalpy
Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:08 pm
Hi man love chimaira - I managed to get hold of the retail version of Resurrection (nudge, nudge).

I personally don't think it's as good as the self titled album - but it's still a chimaira classic!

Hope to see them soon as well if they tour the UK

Peace
#5627 by inside the horror
Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:40 pm
hi thanks for your reply,personally it hink the self titled album is the best album the band have put out too.it's just so full on full.when i listened to ressurection the first time i wasnt that impressed,but it has grown on me now.i like the melodic an dmore progresissive nature of the songs as these arrangements have been used before,and i think when the heavy parts kick in it makes the songs sound heavier.my fave tracks are ressurection,worthless,the flame,needles, and empire.but from what ive heard of the new machine head album it is immense i think that could be crowned metal album of the year

#5721 by djmistat
Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:30 am
Chimera rock man! the second album shows that the band have stuck to where their sucsess lies, yet have played about a lot at the same time....either way....the do rock!!!

#6566 by SDavis22
Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:47 am
ew

#50337 by dimaura
Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:36 pm
Good ole' Chimera. that sh*t takes me back to highscool when i just started driving going up to cleveland (hour north of akron) for the Chimera X-mas shows with Soilwork and another with Lamb of God. great times.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dimaura is currently seeking;

2nd Guitar, Vocals, possibly a new Bassist

We are a Proggressive Metal band with a very large span of influence.

Opeth, Between the Buried & Me, Sikth, Meshuggah, Jazz, Folk, Blues, Death, Classical Guitar, and so on.

People with no equipment, knowledge of their craft, or the will to learn... need not apply.

Please contact us at [email protected]
myspace. com/dimaura
330.760.1481 - Nick

#73287 by bundydude
Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:59 am
Great band! have known some of the guys for many years, as I came up in the Cleveland metal scene with them and at the same time. Happy to see that they are doing well.

#121242 by SideStepSociety
Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:33 am
Chimaira = 100000% yes. All I haveta say.

#121605 by Krul
Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:34 pm
How did I ever overlook this post! I love Chimaira! Their riffs and lyrics are brutal. Those guys deserve to be playing arena shows, they are that great IMO.

#121621 by Starfish Scott
Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:20 pm
The cookie monster vocals live!

#147451 by Dissenter
Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:00 am
Dissenter is a new Metal act formed Est 2010 They blend a good crushing Metal with fresh and unique sound ...... we are looking for a Vocalist to front the band, must be committed have good vocal ability's and be able to song-write.

This is not a let's have fun band, we are very determine and we have possibility's to achieve the BIG stage, obviously starting from down low all the way up.

If you are interested please do get in contact at [email protected] stating:

your name, contact number, and details so we can contact you back and arrange for an audition.

We practice at http://www.therhoom.co.uk/

The Rhoom Rehearsal Studios
Unit 17, Grange Farm
Nelsons Lane
Hurst
Reading
RG10 0RR

Est 2010 and causing metal mayhem since

http://www.dissenterofficial.com
[email protected]

#162329 by vincentnmartin
Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:28 pm