This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Rate your favorite bands and albums.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#117548 by gbheil
Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:24 am
Welcome to BandMix

Sorry cant check out you sounds for now as I have "technical difficulty".
But I will be back.

#117649 by wickedbrother
Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:03 pm
Sentient Paradox wrote:You probably forgot to convert your files to MP3 format. They don't play.

Gotta be MP3 man.

Not to mention you'll get a lot more feedback when you to get them up correctly if you post in the General Chat forum. Most of the talk here is about major established acts.

Well, I did not convert them on purpose. I just left them so that they can be downloaded as WMA files, which play on any computer. I've had countless people download them, so I know it works. Just click on the little red arrow, the rest is self explanatory. This way you can use them on an MP3 or Ipod player. That's right, I'm giving them away.

As far as posting on the other forum, thank you very much, I had not realized that. I will do that when I get the time!

#117786 by wickedbrother
Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:42 am
Good Sir,
Thank you for your technical suggestions. I do apologize for the delay of the pleasure of our music. As I am one of those users of dial up, I am not naturally computer savvy and have a lot to learn about all those “normal users” I did not consider. The desired format is good to know about.
I’d like to thank you for your forward and honest opinion. I believe it is what everybody is looking to hear as feedback. However, I do believe we may have differing philosophies when it comes to judging music. Music is about the beauty of the moment when, you, as a listener, stops thinking about why the music is, and instead, exist in the place that there is no difference between you or the music. You come out of that, and go wow! It never happens when you are “listening” but “enjoying”. So Enjoy.
For Wicked Brother, our passions lie in the fact that we are expressing our “music selves”, without perceptional filters, through our instruments. That is our sound in Rock. It’s as original as each of our life’s loves, hates, sacrifices and so on. We are real people, therefore, being another testament of the “standard fare” means we have articulated properly. You cannot escape the human experience. For us, we believe in all music being all good, all the time. Our personal opinion of the best kind is, pure Rock, a (older yes) form of meat and potatoes of the whole music collective. So though to newer generations, progressive and “new” forms of the collective are necessary to communicate the beauty behind music, not everybody needs to be doing exactly that. Some people must continue to hold the field with the base that it began on. We love being those people. Without people like you though, bands would never know how to keep it interesting. Thanks again for your input!
Your brothers in music,
Wicked Brother