This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Rate your favorite bands and albums.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#91850 by gbheil
Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:31 pm
Yes, sh seems to be progressing quite well.
Ah the joys of sharing music with your kids.
At Bryn's first competition he was selected for all reigon band yesterday. :D

#92532 by Black57
Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:27 am
Good girl! You are blessed to have a kid that will even give you the time of day, musically. My kids played an instrument but there was a line drawn that I wasn't alowed to cross. This explains why they are no longer in music.

We had some darn good music from our day, didn't we.

#92536 by HowlinJ
Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:58 am
Thank Mary.

Mandy only gets to play her drums ever couple of weeks when she comes to our house. She has been playing (sadly, very sporadically) since last Christmas.

Her Dad (our oldest son) has a strange love of barbershop music!

Her uncle Ry (our second born) was my bass bass player in recent years. He is playing on "I've been loving you to long" on my Bandmix profile.

Her nanny (my wife Cin), was my bass player for a few years back in the 80's.

I've been told that Mandy dont get her natural sense of rhythm from MY side of the family! :cry:

HJ

She plays drums primarily for the fun of it, as she is currently active in dancing in school.

#92539 by Black57
Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:26 am
HowlinJ wrote:Thank Mary.

Mandy only gets to play her drums ever couple of weeks when she comes to our house. She has been playing (sadly, very sporadically) since last Christmas.

Her Dad (our oldest son) has a strange love of barbershop music!

Her uncle Ry (our second born) was my bass bass player in recent years. He is playing on "I've been loving you to long" on my Bandmix profile.

Her nanny (my wife Cin), was my bass player for a few years back in the 80's.

I've been told that Mandy dont get her natural sense of rhythm from MY side of the family! :cry:

HJ

She plays drums primarily for the fun of it, as she is currently active in dancing in school.

So she's your grandaughter??? :shock: You can't possibly be old enough to be a grandfather :)

Dancing school, eh? My oldest was a majorette and my youngest daughter is a cheer leader and cheer coach. The majorett was also a flute player and my cheerleader played the clairinette.

Believe it or not, I kinda like barbershop music.