This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Rate your favorite bands and albums.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#89296 by philbymon
Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:54 pm
sn - I don't go to myspace to up anyone's number of hits until I hear something from them here, to see if they are indeed worthy of my support.

I did look at your profile, which is devoid of any music posted. That is disappointing.

In any case, I welcome you to the forum.

Good luck in your search for a drummer.

#89478 by severednerve
Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:15 am
There is too music up, the whole albums is posted

#89519 by philbymon
Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:34 am
Not on your bandmix profile. Please read all my words. They make better sense that way.

#89609 by Starfish Scott
Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:09 pm
That statement was oddly polite of you, Philby..

Don't make me start to be a little more polite because it's working for you, the people here wouldn't know how to react. lol

#93057 by severednerve
Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:07 am
oh sorry, i uploaded some now if your still interested in listening.

#93071 by philbymon
Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:49 pm
This is Ryan Strain's kinda thing. I hope he listens & critiques ya, cuz he's far more into this kinda thing than many od the rest of us, here.

I love that double kick. You're all good at what you do.

I found "Haunted" to be a bit long, really, but I liked the way you integrated the screamo with the singo. I liked the lil talky part.

"Purified" is also very good, for the genre.

Okay, after listening to the 1st two you listed, the beginnning of "Perma-Trip" really had me surprized. Of course, you fell back into the screamo, which doesn't really grabulate me. Very good dynamics in this tune, though it isn't very danceable...LOL

Just out of curiousity, how many of you guys sing?

#93116 by gbheil
Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:55 am
Seems well produced and played, but (there's always a but LOL) .
I just cant listen very long to that vocal style. I know it's real popular these days. But I'm an old fart. I like my metal without the gravel vocals.
Best wishes though, and welcome to the forum.