This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Rate your favorite bands and albums.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#87603 by ToxicDose
Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:02 am
Please give us a feedback on the first song.
We got first out of 4 songs back from the studio.
What do you guys think?

myspace.com/toxicdoseband
bandmix.com/toxicdose

#87606 by fisherman bob
Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:41 am
Whoa Nellie, slow down a little...NOT! Not my genre but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I'd have the vocals a little more out front (prominent) in the mix. A lot of people don't record the vocals loud enough. In my opinion you've got to be able to understand every word, otherwise why sing? If this is indicative of your band I'd say you're on the right track! :D

#88299 by Andragon
Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:24 pm
Thrash is back? Where's my denim jacket, punks?!
Sounds like good ol Exodus. Nice bass. Kickass, dudes!

#88310 by ToxicDose
Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:55 pm
Thanks man! This is great you comented on my bass playing... Mostly i'ts about vocals and lead guitar 8-)
Thrash is back! It is funny cause we've been listening to it since we were 8-12 years old. that is the only music I played in bandsl. Except for one time when it was something like Nightwish, but that was 6 years ago when I lived in Russia. But all of the sudden bands like Toxic Holocaust and Municipal Waste are taking off! seems like we have a chance to make a living out of it someday down the road.