This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Rate your favorite bands and albums.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#74157 by mychemicalxhannah
Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:01 am
Well, My Chem is the reason I got into music. I heard one of Ray Toro's solos and picked up my first guitar....but then....John Endtwhistle[sp] from the who got me into bass, but that is a while different story.

Anyways, who else likes My Chemical Romance?
They are my favorite out there, excluding the classic sh*t I like.
#74574 by AirViking
Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:00 pm
mychemicalxhannah wrote:Well, My Chem is the reason I got into music. I heard one of Ray Toro's solos and picked up my first guitar....but then....John Endtwhistle[sp] from the who got me into bass, but that is a while different story.

my vote would be not many seeing the lack of replies to this.
the new age stuff isnt really big amongst people who have been playing for a while. or people like me who think the only thing there is to do an your instrument is one day challenge steve via and paul gilburt to a solo battle and win. hahahaha that'll never happen though. :cry:
#74625 by RGMixProject
Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:48 am
mychemicalxhannah wrote:Well, My Chem is the reason I got into music. I heard one of Ray Toro's solos and picked up my first guitar....but then....John Endtwhistle[sp] from the who got me into bass, but that is a while different story.

I would much rather listen to your music, O wait, you don't have any posted.

#74638 by repressthecadence
Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:09 am
Good luck in your musical endeavours. As you learn more and more, I hope you get into discovering the rest of the music there is out there apart from the stuff that pop culture's blown ridiculously out of proportion. MCR's alright, but I think you may find some other bands out there that blow them away if you look around.

Do your best to find a way to record yourself so you can show others what you've got to offer as a musician. Not to mention a lot of people here don't give you much respect if you don't have anything posted =/

At any rate, welcome to BandMix!

#84459 by theenemywithin
Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:27 pm
hey mychemicalxhannah...trying to contact you....metal band in upstate sc looking for bassist and singer....email me [email protected]

#84486 by Starfish Scott
Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:42 pm
lol I felt that crippling shot about NO MUSIC all the way from the cheap seats.