This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Rate your favorite bands and albums.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#277725 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:15 am
Full disclosure: These are friends of mine whom I get to work with periodically, but they are still my favorite band to listen to also. One member, Shai Sol, has an album coming out in a few days that is going to blow you away with how great this artist is. And Yaron Cherniak has a Persian ensemble project that just kills coming up. You won't be able to bitch about how much modern music sucks anymore now. And it couldn't happen to a more innovative band of good-looking kids.

Check out this "Led Zeppelin" version of Ps 150

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_lt6RqHRFU
Last edited by t-Roy and The Smoking Section on Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#277727 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:19 am
Cool Ted.
They are good...
You... Are amazing. :)
Go listen to your music from a different view. You are very modest and that is one of your strengths.
Thanks for sharing that.
#277729 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:27 pm
Thanks Glenny, that's kind of you. Looks like we are running out of "music" topics lately so I'm going to crow about these kids to see if we can get back on track.

I suppose being from Israel has kept them from sounding like corporate pop. But the girl wearing glasses (Shai Sol) is a world-class great songwriter, not to mention an amazing vocalist. Everyone in the band is incredible but this young girl's ability to capture the "nephesh" (soul) of her generation in song is spectacular. Can't wait to share her music with you when it comes out in a few days.
#278429 by dutchcombo
Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:05 am
yod wrote:Full disclosure: These are friends of mine whom I get to work with periodically, but they are still my favorite band to listen to also. One member, Shai Sol, has an album coming out in a few days that is going to blow you away with how great this artist is. And Yaron Cherniak has a Persian ensemble project that just kills coming up. You won't be able to bitch about how much modern music sucks anymore now. And it couldn't happen to a more innovative band of good-looking kids.

Check out this "Led Zeppelin" version of Ps 150

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_lt6RqHRFU

That sounds really good. I think I found another addition to my study mix :)