This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#2154 by Bluesguitargrl
Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:53 pm
I put up some new clips on my profile.. what'da think? working on recording with a friend.. so there's gonna be new material recorded soon... both of these tracks were recorded last year.

#2315 by RocknMike
Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:16 pm
You have a wonderful voice and you play buitifully too I wish you were in Southern South Carolina, Savannah GA area. Sound great though meet some other good players are the sky is the limit. If you would like to here what I sound like click on my profile. Keep on Jammin

#2401 by Swamp Tiger
Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:16 pm
Sounds really good. I'd enjoy sitting back with a coca cola and listening to you in a club. If I have any criticism it would be to inch up the vocs a sliver but not much. I like your style... They'd be crazy for you in a city like New Orleans. Some of the venues there are still closed but there are still a lot of good jazz clubs in the city. Good luck pretty girl and I'll be looking forward to buying a cd from you soon.
#2600 by mhbuckelew
Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:36 pm
I Like Your Work On Try Me On, The First Song Was A Little Too Jazzy For My Taste But Thats Just Me. Try Me On Was Good Though It Had That Bluesy Claptonesqe Sound. Keep Up The Good Work And Check Out Some Of My Music.
Bucky :)

#2607 by Guest
Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:17 am
Hi: Didn't care for the first one, however, I did grove on "try me on" . Luv your voice....keep em coming. :D

#2612 by RhythmMan
Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:15 pm
Hey, B.G.G.,
I liked the 2nd half of the 1st song better than the 1st half.
The 2nd song was classic blues. You earned the name Blues Guitar Girl. :)
Alan