This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#46431 by lanzar13
Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:14 am
hey whats up everyone just put up a clip of a song that we have been working on..we are still working on it but wanted to put it up to see what you all think of it and if you have any advice.. im still getting down the whole mixing thing on the 8 track so work with me on that only my second time mixing a song..but please dont hold back let me know what you all think..you can listen to the song at the link below

http://www.myspace.com/chilltonicsplace

#46440 by philbymon
Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:20 pm
Sounds mucj better than the last ime I heard it, Still needs bass though.

:wink:

#46447 by gbheil
Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:12 pm
She's a rocker, I especially like the bridge.

#46465 by J-HALEY
Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:41 pm
I like both songs you have up good solid rhythms, good tone and I like the changes, are you going to finish the songs as a collaborative effort when you add singer and bass or are you going to finish them yourselves? I would encourage you to try, that way you are not waiting and you can continue forward with your project. I play guitar and started singing because we couldn't find a singer I purchased a bass about 7 years ago, even tho I am not a very good bass player I still play the bass parts on my songs and if I ever record them correctly I will use a bass player and he (or she) will have a point of reference to start from. However you finish them I am sure they will turn out awesome!

#46491 by Andragon
Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:35 am
Awesome influences. Nice sound and tones. Good drumming. You're on a right track, I guess :D