This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#40774 by Robin1
Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:21 pm
Just got off the phone with hubby. He just got tickets to see Robin Williams.....a MEET AND GREET package..Halloween, October 31st...we are in the FIRST ROW, 5 seats left of center stage!!! OMG

OMG

OMFG!

On my MySpace page....he is the only person that I have listed as someone I want to meet...

OMFG

Hubby<----bestest person in the WHOLE wide world

What a week for me!

Ok...when is the sky gonna fall down on me???

#40775 by philbymon
Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:24 pm
That is way cool, Robiin. I am so jealous!

He's one of my faves, too, with his surreal humor & manic performances.

Goose him for me. Bet he'd have a witty comeback for that.

#40777 by Robin1
Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:43 pm
I will try to remember to do that for you :twisted: OMG

I will probably just stand there and go

Oh My God

over and over again!! His mind is amazing!

#40778 by jw123
Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:02 pm
Aw come on Robin I thought you wanted to meet me.

Just kidding, Sounds like youve got it going on there girl! A new gig, meeting Robin Williams, ride that joyful wave for all its worth.

I myself would love to catch Cheech and Chong, that would be the ultimate comedy for me. We are talking about working up Earache My Eye and playing it live with the comedy part.

#40786 by Robin1
Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:54 pm
Hell babes, I wanna meet all of you!!
If I haven't said so before, thanks for all the wonderful advice you all have given.

Gettin' all girly mushy now.

8)

#40835 by gbheil
Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:20 am
That'll be a once in a lifetime kinda shot Robin.
Have yourself a grand time.
Sad to say of all the people I would really like to meet. Are dead.

#45329 by Robin1
Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:06 pm
Well went to see Robin Williams Halloween night....was NOT disappointed! Was frickin great! Went backstage and everything..got pictures taken with him....have to wait a couple of weeks till they are posted online and we can get them. Got a kiss from him and a "you look amazing!" oh yeah....In heaven for a least a month now! :twisted:

#45330 by philbymon
Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:17 pm
How cool is that? I'm glad you got to see him, happy for ya, Robin.

Can't wait to see the pics.

#45382 by fisherman bob
Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:06 am
Wow, I always wanted to meet at least one of my heroes. I've been very lucky to meet Willie Dixon, Pinetop Perkins, Bill Blue, Jimmy Thackery, etc. but never met any of my movie star heroes. Robin Williams is definitely a comedy superstar. I don't think any other comediam could have pulled off Mrs. Doubtfire for example. If I ever go to heaven two of the first people I would seek are Laurel & Hardy. I almost think of them as family. I probably have seen each of their movies a hundred times. I imagine that you'll treasure that night the rest of your life Robin. Thanks for sharing that with us.

#45397 by ZXYZ
Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:06 am
I just saw a movie starring Robin Williams yesterday,, he is (and always has been) friggin awesome ... pleez share the pics.. :D :D :D