This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#38849 by chaos theory
Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:34 pm
craigs list sucks just because you post ads in their forams and call the snitches nazi bastards than their out to get you and stuff i did get 80 hits in one day on my myspace though doing that lol so i guess it was worth it lol

checkout our band
if you like aerosmith you"ll like us
our singer sounds like everlast
http://www.myspace.com/chaoscom <<<<click here

#123969 by J Carl
Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:46 pm
I like your info and I would contact you and a few others if you put some contact info on your page. How can us cheapskates contact eachother without at least an email address. It's that or pay the fee bro.

#123971 by KLUGMO
Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:06 pm
Forums are groups of people.
All kinds of people.
Good, Bad, and all others.
There are fantastic musicians and writers
that all admire, that one on one are asholes.

Look what Lou Reed did to that phenom.
English singer the other day at the vid awards.
He refused to let her sing his song he wrote
on National TV.

Don't be so insulted and get over yourself.

#123983 by Chaeya
Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:42 pm
Actually, Klugmo, that's not true. She was given permission to sing it, it's just that the clearance didn't come in time for the show. Unfortunately, the tabloids got ahold of the story to create a boo-hoo scenario for her and to make Lou Reed look like an ass. Shame when all Lou Reed is guilty of is taking too long to get back to people.

Chaeya

#123988 by KLUGMO
Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:09 pm
I stand corrected.

Damn tabloids.

#124010 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:28 pm
We argue, we disagree , we tell funny stories, we share music, we laugh, we fight , we love, we share some more, and you say this site sucks.

Go join face book. Interesting,,, but nothing like the great folks here.

#124017 by Kevin Best
Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:48 am
I almost guarantee the OP just wanted to stir up a hornet's nest seeing as there's three pages of posts and he has no other replies.

I'm new to the site and, although I haven't commited fully, I'm still finding it to be a very helpful resource. Just my 2 cents.

#124026 by KLUGMO
Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:17 am
Didn't you used to drum for the Beatles?

#124027 by fisherman bob
Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:37 am
KLUGMO wrote:Didn't you used to drum for the Beatles?

I think that was Pete Best. I can't remember if Best quit the Beatles or was kicked out of the band. Either way I'll bet he wishes he could have stayed with them a little longer...

#124029 by Slacker G
Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:01 pm
"Quite frankly, I think those that are well known have "better stuff to do with their time."

:D

#124057 by Kevin Best
Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:44 pm
You are correct sir, it was Pete Best. He has to be kicking himself because the minute he was out, they got Ringo, flew across the pond and played The Ed Sullivan Show if memory serves me, and BOOM, superstars.

#124068 by gbheil
Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:04 pm
Apparently it can suck to be Pete. :wink:

#124076 by Krul
Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:24 pm
Wait, I thought musicians were supposed to be assholes. :?: :lol:

These threads keep popping up like pimples on a 16 year old's face. I like these commercials.

Well, I just contacted a bass player two days ago, but I will not cry. That's just life. Maybe the person didn't log in yet, maybe they're not interested. I haven't answered every message on BM either. You have to be selective about who you play with. Do you call every girl who doesen't give you her phone number a bitch? Do you throw rocks at the river when you reel in without a fish? sh*t, stop whinin".

I feel sorry for anyone who solely relies on CL. It's worth a shot, but so is gambling.

I've met musicians by playing in front of my apartments with a Marshall mircro amp. How cool is that?

Patience.

#124080 by Krul
Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:34 pm
EDIT: Remember to have your email options set right. I had my genre settings disabled this whole time. Duh!

#124081 by Chaeya
Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:36 pm
Okay, so everyone's going to make fun of my e-mail rant. Go ahead call me a whiner. Whatever.

Well, I got e-mailed back. So there!

Chaeya