This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#37223 by Kramerguy
Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:38 pm
I've been so busy the last 2 weeks I still haven't worked on anything with the track. Band is trying to record demo's this week - looking forward to seeing what you guys do with it!

#37231 by jw123
Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:52 pm
Good Luck on the demos Kramer

Check out my player, I posted up some cover stuff that my band and I have been working on lately.

#37237 by lalong
Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:46 pm
Thanks Black57, it’s for my keyboards so I assumed 440 would be C. Sorry it was late/early in the day and off on a tangent. I’m back now with some sleep and the world is making sense again. :D

I couldn’t tune direct to gt’s guitar which is why I asked. I could get it close but nothing dead on, so I went an octave or two higher/lower. When it’s real close but not matching, it didn’t sound good.

NP Kramerguy good luck on the demos. I may go back to the drum track and try for a bass line, Black57 if I start out in C would it be better for the flute? Actually which key would you prefer?

JW when I get a chance I’ll check out the tunes. gtZip has a nice crisp series of riffs off of Kramerguy’s drum track on his profile. I just added some synth to it on mine.

#37418 by Kramerguy
Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:18 am
jw123 wrote:Good Luck on the demos Kramer

Check out my player, I posted up some cover stuff that my band and I have been working on lately.

Hey john, F*ing GREAT demos! I love the raw-ness of them. Kick ass dude.

I uploaded a crap version of my song for the drums track, check it out on my profile. Tossed a total yngwie inspired wank solo on it. Kept trying to slow it down and couldn't help myself LOL