This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#184 by gitarcris
Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:52 am
I'm a guitarist singer songwriter in the alt/rock acoustic/electric (often all electric) vein with about 8 songs in various staes of completion (from finished to just beginning). I'd love to find a drummer and bassist in the area, as well as maybe another guitarist to fill out the sound.
You can read my profile at bandmix name:gitarcris. The songs are pretty solid, and I have no problem checking my ego at the door and collaborating and co-writing. People who have listened to the songs agree that it's time to re-assemble a band, record, and gig. But first things first, let's jam!
I also play a bit of bass, but I would leave all bass writing and bass parts up to the bassist. I won't step on anyone's toes, and I'm really easy to work with. I'm commited, and qilling to do what it takes. At the very least, you'll find someone to jam and have fun with. Take it easy, Christian (Chris, C.J.)

#185 by lowefirstfret
Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:04 pm
Hey Chris, I'm in your area, check out my profile . . .

There is a Profile button at the bottom of each post, just click mine there . . .

Good luck out there,

LowE