This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#18965 by Crip2Nite
Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:01 am
PanikAtack (Formerly Spellbound) is finally headlining at:

Traxx in Ronkonkoma, NY

Friday Nite, January 18th, 2008

Get ready to tear the house down with the heart pounding assault by "PanikAtack"! This band consists of specially picked out musicians from other well known bands from the past. If you like: Ozzy, Sabbath, Alice in Chains, Halen, Maiden,Priest, Zeppelin and much more, than you'll definitely be blown away with the way this band meticulously cranks each one of these ass kickin', powerhouse tunes with style and pizazz! Come on down and enjoy the atmosphere!

Featuring Crip2Nite on lead axe (Formerly of top touring
band "Spellbound")

Traxx
33 Railroad Ave.
Ronkonkoma, NY
631-676-3353

I will supply more info and directions and specials shortly...
Last edited by Crip2Nite on Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

#18966 by Craig Maxim
Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:05 am
Congratulations brother!

You must be on cloud nine!

#18967 by Crip2Nite
Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:19 am
Thanx..... We already have about 10 other bookings in Feb. and March, but this is the BIG one! ... The great part about it is seeing old friends I haven't seen in about 15-20 years... I've been told that a lot of my old bandmates are coming down to support us as well as my old fanbase!

Oh no.... Here we go again.... Hopefully, this ride won't be as crazy and out of control as the last one was! :shock: LOL

#18973 by jw123
Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:20 pm
Crip,

I recently went thru the same thing you are doing with some old bandmates. Have fun and good luck with it. Wish I was in your area, I would check it out.

#18975 by jimmydanger
Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:29 pm
Hey congrats and good luck! It's funny, my engineer recently reformed his band from the 80's (www.myspace.com/sendmorecops). They're 50ish but still rocking and have a similar big show coming up at the Royal Oak Music Theater on the 12th.

#18988 by Irish Anthony
Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:53 pm
knock em dead crip...remember its just like riding a bike...you never forget,im sure it will take a few gigs to blow out the cobwebs and get the tightness back but when you do it will be "happydays". :wink:

#18989 by Gi
Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:36 pm
Crip2Nite wrote:
Oh no.... Here we go again.... Hopefully, this ride won't be as crazy and out of control as the last one was! :shock: LOL

bring the house down! and what the hell- LET it be as "crazy and out of control"!

#18990 by Guitaranatomy
Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:37 pm
Good luck, man! Rock on!

Peace out, GuitarAnatomy.
#19018 by fisherman bob
Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:40 pm
to get back into it. Don't tell me some woman kept you away from it. I would go out of my mind if I didn't play music for a month, let alone two decades. Anyway, good luck, and show these young ones HOW TO ROCK. Later...

#19062 by HowlinJ
Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:24 am
"ROCK 'EM HARD CRIP" :wink:

#19065 by neanderpaul
Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:27 am
Yeah man. TEAR IT UP!!

#19079 by Crip2Nite
Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:01 am
Thanx a lot guys... It means a lot getting support from serious musicians that I couldn't hold a candle to... Yeah I'm very nervous and just found out we're even getting more bookings because my wife directed all the local clubs to our myspace page and seems we're gonna be booked solid for quite a while! :shock:

I haven't played out in over 20 freakin' years.... What if I pass out or pee in my draws on stage like Fergie? :lol: :lol: :lol:

#19081 by Guitaranatomy
Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:05 am
Crip2Nite wrote:Thanx a lot guys... It means a lot getting support from serious musicians that I couldn't hold a candle to... Yeah I'm very nervous and just found out we're even getting more bookings because my wife directed all the local clubs to our myspace page and seems we're gonna be booked solid for quite a while! :shock:

I haven't played out in over 20 freakin' years.... What if I pass out or pee in my draws on stage like Fergie? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lmao! I did not know that happened to her.

Other than that, hey, just go out there and have a good time. By the way, you can hold a candle to me. In fact, I think my dog is a better guitarist than I am, lol.

Actually, no, I am working at it. One day I will be good enough to say I am at the level of some of these musicians on here, might be a long time from now though, lol.

Hey, once more, good luck out there, man.

Cheers to rock n' roll!!!! 8)

Peace out, GuitarAnatomy.

#19703 by Crip2Nite
Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:59 am
OK... tonight's the night... a little inside info: after mentioning "PanikAtack" at the door, then mention "Traxx" and your first 2 drinks are on the house!!

#19705 by jw123
Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:11 pm
Good Luck

Take a couple of Advil before the show. That way your neck wont hurt so bad tomorrow. After my New Years gig, my neck hurt for a couple of days!

Just take a deep breath and go for it!