This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#18439 by JJW III
Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:11 pm
Thanks for the kind words guys.

#18440 by Guitaranatomy
Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:12 pm
No problem, Wegman. Long live music!

Peace out, GuitarAnatomy.

#18443 by jimmydanger
Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:29 pm
Too many resolutions broken to waste time on that, but it would be nice to find a vocalist who can hang with the new material I'm writing. I need someone who is familiar with the styles of Zombie, SOAD, Ozzie and other metal voices. Listen to "Neon Black" at www.myspace.com/ruimusik

Happy New Year to all my BandMix friends!
JD

#18871 by BMix
Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:39 pm
J- If you need any help getting music on your profil let us know. Some people do and we always want to promote adding new music. Contact us via your account or just pick up the phone and call (1-877-569-6118).

HowlinJ wrote:Happy New Year "Band Mix Staff",
The first thing that I intend to do in "08" to further my musical carear is to load some "audio" onto my BandMix profile. I regard BandMix to be a very "Powerful Tool" that ,if used properly, can help any one to accomplish their musical goals.

Many thanks,

"J"

Note to Wegmen,
"Music .....is so much less....then what you are." (lyric from an old "Incredable String Band"song)

You must control the music,
don't let it control you.

#18917 by HowlinJ
Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:13 pm
Thanks Band Mix,
I finailly got some audio uploaded on my profile! My wife , with more then a little help from some of our new pals on the BandMix forum got me through it!
All you folks are great!

P.S.. There is a lady from Merseyside England Deb zx user id#17745 posting on the BandMix Questions and Comments forum who needs help Uploading her audio.

Looks like ScotEvens needs help too! (now i don't feel so dumb.) :lol:

Thanks again,
J

#18937 by neanderpaul
Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:09 am
I changed my profile pic a few hours ago but the one I started with is still there. The pic is selected to be my profile pic in "my photos". :oops:

#18947 by Irish Anthony
Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:37 am
love the new profile pic paul....you look like a "bond" villain all you need now is a fluffy cat on your lap and your all set :wink:

"ive been expecting you mister bond"..... :lol:

#18948 by neanderpaul
Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:39 am
mwahahahahaaaaaa :twisted: :lol:
Seriously though why won't it show up by this post for instance? Any ideas?

#18950 by Irish Anthony
Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:45 am
mwahahahahaaaaaa indeed :lol: :lol:
not to sure maybe the server needs to reboot before the pic changes most sites reboot info at 12 o clock at night so it should be ok by tomorrow..me thinks. :?

#18952 by neanderpaul
Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:47 am
Ahhh nice theory. Patience neanderpaul, patience. It's hard to get it through my very VERY thick skull sometimes. :D