This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#295500 by profile55529
Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:51 pm
Holy cow. How tough can it be to build a simple and clear profile for yourself? People, stop listing yourself as a band when you are one person looking for a band. Write something simple in the "Seeking" and "About" columns. And for Pete's sake post some samples of your playing, audio or video. Everybody has a stinking' smart phone now.
And pay attention to your messages. What's the point of doing this unless you reply to people trying to connect with you?
#295501 by Mordgeld
Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:58 pm
To be fair, it would go a long way if Bandmix were able to implement some filtering features to allow you to better filter out people that are missing info. When you search, if the person hasn't been on in a couple of weeks, chances are they are long gone. I have had people get back to me like a year later tho. Due to the inherent nature of musicians, if you aren't offering money, you'll need to sift through a lot of duds. In order to meet engagements and present top quality material, I have pretty much given up on BM and resorted to hiring session musicians for flat rate while the rest of the band gets percentage less expenses. Best of luck with your attempt at Bandmix.