This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#295302 by DainNobody
Wed May 06, 2020 4:08 pm
An online music collaboration streaming recording service.... It is free..has anybody here tried it or thinking of using it?
#295304 by ghost 62
Fri May 08, 2020 1:20 pm
cant say i have, been doing most of my stuff on you tube. have you used it and if you did was it easy to navigate.
#295307 by DainNobody
Sat May 09, 2020 2:37 pm
No..have not used it..still trying to figure out how it works..it looks like it is sort of like that latest Rolling Stones video of them all playing together from separate locations ..with all camera video shots of each Stone amalgamated into one feed..
#295308 by ghost 62
Sat May 09, 2020 6:12 pm
sounds complicated and i aint to tech savvy ,you tubes my new cassette recorder :D
#295309 by schmedidiah
Sun May 10, 2020 5:48 am
sounds like a latency nightmare Dayne. great for folks with high tech gear and the fastest internet connections but would it really work for you?
#295317 by DainNobody
Wed May 13, 2020 1:12 pm
They are sprouting up all over..another one some dude turned me onto on facebook..
https://www.jamkazam.com/
#295318 by DainNobody
Wed May 13, 2020 1:15 pm
schmedidiah wrote:sounds like a latency nightmare Dayne. great for folks with high tech gear and the fastest internet connections but would it really work for you?

Probably not with my cellphone but possibly with my puter?..no longer on dial up.. have not felt very creative musically..if I get the urge again?
#295319 by GuitarMikeB
Fri May 15, 2020 2:04 am
Latency is not an issue, you are not 'playing with' each other. 1 person records or does their part, and everyone else plays/videos/records theirs, then the software combines it all (still need to mix the audio) Any free ap (acapaella is one) give you a very limited time (like 15 seconds) so you can try it out, then pay for the full version.
#295321 by ghost 62
Fri May 15, 2020 9:11 am
I was suppose to go into a recording studio before all this corona crap started, I was down for a little,but im not gonna stop doing what i love . like i said ,started using you tube to record ,not the greatest for one of my first you tube videos,but i will get better check it out if you all dont mine .let me know what ya think and dont worry bout my feelings ,i dont have any .once I thought I did but it turned out to be gas https://youtu.be/uiaJ_KK-Mds [ ive also included a vid of my recent practice with the band ,audio sucks ,but you can see our future https://youtu.be/_pia3N1g0hY also if any of you have vids of you playing, would like to check them out ,your own music or cover I like all music except rap :evil: :evil: just remember the band kept playing when the titanic went down