This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#295266 by ghost 62
Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:46 am
all gigs canceled,cant get with band mates ,cant get with fellow musicians or family ,worried about everyone, I work in a shop of 200 ,theres only 8 of us left working , at a time when i should be learning more music and honing my skills,locking in my sound , ive lost desire ,was going into a music studio to record some of my songs,all canceled,havent picked up my guitar in a week.man i got the corona funk blues
#295267 by Mordgeld
Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:45 pm
Sympathies. Same level of funk here. Selecting a new drummer: canceled. Booking new shows: canceled. Releasing a bunch of brand new material: canceled. Rehearsal: canceled. Open mics: canceled. Me and the other guitarist pulled some of our gear a while back. He's prepping some new gear for the next time out and possibly collaborating with me via the online share where I post the mix-downs and practice backing tracks. I've actually played a lot of guitar these past couple of weeks. Trying to level up, but need to take a break now. Only a skeleton crew at my work of the "essentials."
#295268 by ghost 62
Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:21 am
yea I dont think the bar scene will ever be the same ,will all have to wear darth vader mask, funny my biggest worry 2 mths ago was some drunk ,falling into my boom stand and asking me if I know freebird.anyways be safe out there brother,eventially I hope ,will get over this funk
#295271 by schmedidiah
Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:46 am
hey anyone remember 5G? :lol:
#295274 by schmedidiah
Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:37 pm
Gulag McStradinsky wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:hey anyone remember 5G? :lol:

... or Virtual Reality goggles? :D

:lol:
#295293 by ghost 62
Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:41 pm
so I figured I might as well write a song with the same name ,so here it is ,not my best but pretty much sums it up.https://youtu.be/oNJ9chR7jqA