This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#294776 by schmedidiah
Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:09 am
Mordgeld wrote:I'm gonna go do some covers tomorrow. No Cars though. Judging by the last time, it should be however many people fit in a coffee shop. As a metal guitarist, I am condemned, lately, to playing a lot of acoustic, lol. I do slip in acoustic renditions of Judas Priest, Scorpions, and UFO.

that's more my scene too.
#294783 by Mordgeld
Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:47 pm
I felt super tired yesterday but I drank a bunch of coffee. It went well. Full house. Many people singing along. Love at First Bite Cafe opened their establishment after normal hours for this event, so many thanks to them.
#294785 by schmedidiah
Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:27 pm
Mordgeld wrote:I felt super tired yesterday but I drank a bunch of coffee. It went well. Full house. Many people singing along. Love at First Bite Cafe opened their establishment after normal hours for this event, so many thanks to them.

that's awesome! been going to bed about 9 over here because of the kids but hopefully some day I can stay up late and do something fun like that. :D
#294786 by Mordgeld
Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:45 pm
We were done at 9pm(ish), so I think I could have been in bed before 10pm. Can be hard to wind down after playing music and drinking a bunch of coffee.
#294828 by schmedidiah
Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:26 am
guess who's starting lots of threads about politics and has nothing to say about music. :lol: :roll:
#294832 by Mordgeld
Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:16 pm
schmedidiah wrote:guess who's starting lots of threads about politics and has nothing to say about music. :lol: :roll:


Meh. The political discussion has lost all semblance of respect. It doesn't make you a bad person to hold different views. I'm a person, not a viewpoint. What I was told by a person I used to work with that was mostly opposite of me on the political spectrum says it all: "I want to hate you but I can't." In my viewpoint, what you say in music is art, what you say outside of music can limit the reach of your art.
#294838 by schmedidiah
Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:02 pm
Mordgeld wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:guess who's starting lots of threads about politics and has nothing to say about music. :lol: :roll:


Meh. The political discussion has lost all semblance of respect. It doesn't make you a bad person to hold different views. I'm a person, not a viewpoint. What I was told by a person I used to work with that was mostly opposite of me on the political spectrum says it all: "I want to hate you but I can't." In my viewpoint, what you say in music is art, what you say outside of music can limit the reach of your art.


too true. btw, the answer is Sadstrat. talkin trash with no credibility. play us another song about onions, old timer! :lol:

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest