This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#18028 by Irminsul
Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:02 pm
If you weren't otherwise such a brilliant and copacetic guy, I'd do my usual thing and clamp down on your ankle like an enraged chihuahua.

But since you ARE

You're forgiven!

#18032 by Guitaranatomy
Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:06 pm
Irminsul wrote:If you weren't otherwise such a brilliant and copacetic guy, I'd do my usual thing and clamp down on your ankle like an enraged chihuahua.

But since you ARE

You're forgiven!


Lmao! An "enraged chihuahua "? Alright, that is the first time I have ever heard that expression.

I am glad there is forgiving going on. On the other hand I still remain the "Unforgiven," *Points to his own sig*

#18037 by HowlinJ
Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:00 pm
G.A. AND I say "you are forgivin".

#18039 by Guitaranatomy
Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:06 pm
... You can't forgive me, you will ruin my whole sig'... Lmao. I have to remain unforgiven or I cannot use this cool sig'. :D

#18044 by Craig Maxim
Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:39 pm
Guitaranatomy wrote:
On the other hand I still remain the "Unforgiven," *Points to his own sig*



Hey, not only a great song by Metallica, but a really good movie directed by Clint Eastwood too.


And thanks Irminsul, and everyone else too.

Safely dislodges foot from mouth!

#18048 by Guitaranatomy
Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:18 am
Best Metallica song ever, and best solo ever written.

I think I saw the movie, I do not remember, lol.

Go Metallica!

"So I'm dubbed the Unforgiven."

Peace out, GuitarAnatomy.

#18090 by band looking 4 singer
Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:37 pm
Irminsul wrote:If you weren't otherwise such a brilliant and copacetic guy, I'd do my usual thing and clamp down on your ankle like an enraged chihuahua.

But since you ARE

You're forgiven!


Yo...your music sucks dude! Sounds like all the same regurgitated crap on the dance floor. Go back in the studio and try to do something original. Oh...and get a hair cut you look like the dutch boy. sorry I just could not help it....

#18106 by Irminsul
Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:51 pm
Thank you for your comments. As to the "music" you posted - does Clutch know that you are trying to ape their sound, just without success?

I'm looking forward to you actually posting some music sometime.

#18109 by HowlinJ
Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:23 am
oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......Hold on lads, here we go again!!!!!!!! :twisted:

#18115 by Irminsul
Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:40 am
HowlinJ wrote:oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......Hold on lads, here we go again!!!!!!!! :twisted:


Something tells me this is ThirdShiftPsycho, part II.

Never fails.

#18118 by Guitaranatomy
Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:22 am
"ThirdShiftPsycho"?

Well, um, what are you talking about? Is that screenname of someone?

Hey, "band looking 4 singer," be nice man. It is one thing to tell someone you do not like their music, it is another to outright insult them. I have been here very little time and yet I keep seeing people with attitude problems. Show some respect, these are real musicians here who have been playing a long time. You need a singer apparently, well you are not going to find one insulting people. Apologize to Irminsul.

Peace out, GuitarAnatomy.

#18120 by Irminsul
Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:37 am
Guitaranatomy wrote:"ThirdShiftPsycho"?

Well, um, what are you talking about? Is that screenname of someone?

Hey, "band looking 4 singer," be nice man. It is one thing to tell someone you do not like their music, it is another to outright insult them. I have been here very little time and yet I keep seeing people with attitude problems. Show some respect, these are real musicians here who have been playing a long time. You need a singer apparently, well you are not going to find one insulting people. Apologize to Irminsul.

Peace out, GuitarAnatomy.



Yeah, it was some punk ass little skateboarder whose band wouldn't even post their own music on their own site - and he decided he wanted to take a bite out of me for some reason. All that happened is that he bit the remnants of his own sack off instead, and he hasn't been seen in a long time.

#18123 by Guitaranatomy
Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:56 am
Irminsul wrote:Yeah, it was some punk ass little skateboarder whose band wouldn't even post their own music on their own site - and he decided he wanted to take a bite out of me for some reason. All that happened is that he bit the remnants of his own sack off instead, and he hasn't been seen in a long time.



I see. Well, I notice there tends to be a lot of unkind people that appear every now and then here.

Peace out, GuitarAnatomy.

#18125 by JJW III
Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:18 am
I am so sick of seeing this thread I finally had to comment.

I have read the whole thing and putting all past squabbles, innuendo, etc. aside my only complaint is this thread should have been under a different category.

I want to talk music and talk to musicians about music, bands, gear etc. which is what the name of this site implies. I don't visit bandmix to pick up chicks, and I wouldn't go to eharmony to talk music.

So I don't care about the content of this thread, I just think it should have been placed or should be moved to a different category.

#18131 by Irminsul
Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:12 am
Guitaranatomy wrote:
I see. Well, I notice there tends to be a lot of unkind people that appear every now and then here.

Peace out, GuitarAnatomy.


True. Usually because there is something really missing inside themselves. That's why they go on the attack.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests