This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#14037 by Irminsul
Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:47 am
Holy CHRIST on a pogo stick...you PAID someone to do that?

It should be a crime to charge for work like that. You should sue.

#14040 by muzickmage
Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:59 am
Ok .... since your a Professional at Web/Graphic Design as well.... come with me to the other forum and lets talk this over with a few others.

Or should I invite some of them here to talk to "you" instead?

Name your game.

#14041 by muzickmage
Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:06 am
Oh ... I should mention... the site is divided in pieces remember ... I "did" mention that more times than enough.... there is more than 1 designer ...

So apparently .... we have 2 forums for you and I to visit while you share your amazing professional advice on what "is" a good website and what "isn't".

#14043 by Irminsul
Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:18 am
Oh my God, you mean that was the work of SEVERAL bad designers? Wow, this gets more ponderous by the minute!

#14044 by muzickmage
Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:21 am
exactly.... so you can see the reason for my request for you and I to go to those other forums while you share your brilliant knowledge and skills of Web/Graphic Design. There are many others who could use your advice irminsul... if you won't go to the other forums for me .... at least go for them.

Once again..........

Put up or shut up.

#14045 by Irminsul
Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:23 am
So you want ME to come and solve your graphic problems for you? How much are you willing to pay? I'll need to see some bank references.

#14046 by muzickmage
Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:31 am
In short irminsul... you put your foot in your mouth with the Web/Graphic Design thing... you thought it was "me" who designed it .... and went to work to descredit it just to be a jerk.... well the laugh is on you now isn't it. And you don't have the balls to go to the "real" designers and share those same comments you shot at me.

Aren't you supposed to be proving that its "me" who doesn't know what he is talking about? Your sure doing a piss poor job.

Now .... what else is it you would like to try to descredit me for?

#14047 by Irminsul
Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:37 am
You've pretty much discredited yourself on all fronts - that's evident. But frankly, if you actually paid people to design something that looks like it jumped right our of 1995 - then you should sue them, and then you should be cited for being an idiot.

#14048 by muzickmage
Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:41 am
Ok great ... then have the balls to tell the real designers that ... just like you told me.... or are you a candy-ass coward?

which is it.... your a man with balls .... or a candy-ass coward?

#14049 by muzickmage
Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:47 am
I think we know already what the answer is to the last question ..... so lets move on to the next area...... (unless of course you would like to address that last question further.. then sure)

I would like to know what it is you would like to try to descredit me for next?

We finished with the Web/Graphic Design thing .... from which you came out looking like a damn fool ... good work irminsul lol.

Now... whats next?

#14051 by Irminsul
Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:54 am
We finished with it? What we finished with is the fact that you are absolutely full of bovine material in about anything you claim. Are you familiar with the old Chinese admonition about not digging yourself a bigger hole with every subsequent comment you make?

Think about it. Or, get your web wizards to think about it for you.

#14053 by muzickmage
Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:58 am
Yes irminsul ... lmao ..... we did a great job at proving that it was "me" who didn't know what he was talking about ... good observation ... lol.

#14054 by Irminsul
Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:59 am
Yes, we did. Actually, it's worse. You know even less than the lousy help you hired. That's just pathetic.

#14055 by muzickmage
Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:03 am
And which lousy help are you referring to exactly? Be a little more specific in your claims.

#14056 by Irminsul
Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:06 am
Your web wizards who produced that pathetic site. At least you can blame somoneelse there...but when it comes to your lack of accomplishments with your "artists", well, you got that yoke around your neck alone.