This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#14058 by muzickmage
Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:08 am
And where exactly did I fail with them?

#14060 by Irminsul
Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:09 am
What have you done FOR them, besides anklebite on this forum?

#14061 by muzickmage
Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:10 am
Better yet .... please share with me exactly what my commitment was to them in the first place that your suggesting that I failed at.

#14062 by Irminsul
Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:12 am
Wow, you're really backed into a corner now, aren't you. You're blubbering like thief caught with his hand in the till.

I'm beginning to think you're so flustered because you might be a con man. Is that what you are? A con man?

#14063 by muzickmage
Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:14 am
I believe your on your way to putting your foot in your mouth again... from basically not knowing the full story ... just like the Web/Graphic Design thing. And you'll come out of this once again looking like a damn fool.

#14064 by Irminsul
Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:15 am
So you have no real responsibility with your website, and no real responsibility with managing your artists.

I think we see what's going on here.

#14065 by muzickmage
Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:19 am
Ok .. we'll go with that .... I have no artists that I manage ... nor do I need to look after a website for anything.....

So that proves I am a poor Manager of Musicians.... how?

#14066 by Irminsul
Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:21 am
You have finally been cornered into admitting that you are a poser. You don't manage jack sh*t, and therefore are in no position to be giving "advice" as you are wont to do...nor to judge professionals.

Game, set, match.

#14067 by muzickmage
Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:26 am
lmao .... thats not a game... set ... match... lol.

That still doesn't prove I am poor at doing the job..... which is what this is all about now isn't it..... your claim that I am ... in so many words .... a fraud....

So .. we are back where we left off earlier.... prove I am a fraud at Managing Musicians Careers ....

Put me to the test.

I am still waiting for that final test irminsul... all your words of accusations don't do squat.... you can degrade my management skills till the cows come home.... but until you actually put me to the test .... and prove downright out that I am a waste of a musicians time.... you got nothing to work with.

So how about it.... test me.

#14068 by muzickmage
Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:47 am
I think what we have just seen here the last couple of days is that though your good at using your mouth to intimidate others with your bashing remarks, and ignorant tongue... making people feel like crap..... its just the opposite when it gets down and tough... for then you fail to provide much of an arguement.

You failed with the Web/Graphic Design insults .... for you were insulting the wrong person ... and you put your foot in your mouth... completely made yourself look like a fool. As for my Music Management skills .... what exactly are you basing your agruement on?

To start with .... each artist is managed differently.... so even If I did great with a thousand artists .... there is still no guarantee that I would do great with number 1001.... and vice versa. At the end of the day.... neither the artist or the manager has the final say over whether or not a management idea or a sang song will actually work to the artists/management benefit..... the fans hold all the cards. No amount of management will matter ..... and no artist's music will count .... until finally ...... a fan buys that CD.

So suggesting that I am a poor manager .... yes .... that will most likely be true..... for some artists .... but not exactly accurate when considering maybe .... other artists..... all of which .... is decided by the fans. The best the artist ... or his/her management can do .... is try to encourage the fans to actually "buy" the CDs. You win some and you lose some. Thats life.

#14071 by Ceibach
Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:41 pm
Ok, time out! This sounds very nasty and am not interested in getting into any of it.

I only wanted to say that the original thread of Tom's sounded a good idea, albeit in theory. I think that it takes a very understanding person to remain in a relationship with a musican who practices at every opportunity and gigs until the small hours, travelling to and from venues, etc...

In practice, i think the idea needs tweeking - but at the same measure please dont ask me how. Good luck. Cx

#14080 by RhythmMan
Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:03 pm
Uhhh, guys?
I think you've pretty much proven that you're not each other's favorite person.
And, I'll bet that you won't even be sending each other Christmas cards this year, even.
But - all these comments are overflowing into just about every post there is, here. You're taking over the whole site . . .
Some people are enjoying these posts.
But, guys, it's truly getting old . . .
The lines are drawn; neither of you will convince the other . . . .
. . . and . . .
Could you guys maybe confine it to just ONE thread, please?
And, if one of you writes something on another thread, maybe the other will do the rest of us a favor, and ignore it?
. . . just one, and only one "Hatred-thread" between you two, ok?
Please?

#14081 by muzickmage
Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:14 pm
I agree bluesrock ...... I fold.

Time to move on to other topics.

#14082 by Koolin82
Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:16 pm
RhythmMan_BluesRockFolk wrote:Uhhh, guys?
I think you've pretty much proven that you're not each other's favorite person.
And, I'll bet that you won't even be sending each other Christmas cards this year, even.
But - all these comments are overflowing into just about every post there is, here. You're taking over the whole site . . .
Some people are enjoying these posts.
But, guys, it's truly getting old . . .
The lines are drawn; neither of you will convince the other . . . .
. . . and . . .
Could you guys maybe confine it to just ONE thread, please?
And, if one of you writes something on another thread, maybe the other will do the rest of us a favor, and ignore it?
. . . just one, and only one "Hatred-thread" between you two, ok?
Please?

Yes indeed, please.

#14088 by Prevost82
Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:53 pm
I agree this is getting OLD.