This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#293654 by schmedidiah
Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:22 pm
Mark251 wrote:Looks like SoundCloud has a policy to remove your account if you link to BandMix from your profile. I just ran into this. Ugh.

https://community.soundcloud.com/trust- ... ed-7420024

it's funny because their "Help Community" site is quite unsafe itself. it can't recognize me even if I click the link from soundcloud to get there. then it asks me to sign in (hello? you use cookies. you know who the f*ck I am, damn it!). then it sends me to a 'bad gateway' notification. that mod told me to refresh my browser. yeah right! use your damn cookies. :lol:

i'm surprised he even answered you, much less fixed the problem. they normally just tell you to talk to the 'trust & safety team' and you'll be back a few months later to complain how they never answer anybody.

I noticed a while back that they wouldn't let me go to my BM profile from the link in my SC profile, but I didn't know the story. both sites have numerous issues, IMO. and i'm on both constantly. I should know. :roll:
#293677 by Mark251
Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:22 pm
Well, that support I posted wasn't mine. I just found it in their by search to see if anyone else had the problem. Support didn't respond to me at all. So it's not likely they will re-instate my acccount? And I should just create a new one?