This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#2561 by Irminsul
Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:44 pm
I hate to dilute here, but "talent" is a broad term. What kind of talent are you looking for? Composers? Poets? Virtuosos? Showmen? They are rarely all inclusive. How would you describe your "Dream Team"?

#2567 by Guest
Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:21 pm
Irminsul wrote:I hate to dilute here, but "talent" is a broad term. What kind of talent are you looking for? Composers? Poets? Virtuosos? Showmen? They are rarely all inclusive. How would you describe your "Dream Team"?

Composers-yes
Poets-sure
Virtuosos-nice but not really
showmen-a nice plus, but no not really.

I just wanna make some music I like with some like minded people.
For the pure fun of it and cause I go crazy when I'm not making music.
Alone in the bedroom just don't cut it for me. I gotta have someone to play off of or I just bore myself quickly.

#2758 by chachaangelina
Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:10 am
Well, y'all--come to Gainesville, Florida! Learn about 30 kids' songs. And we'll go on tour! The nice thing about kids' concerts is that it's the same songs. It's not like learning a zillion songs for the clubs and you have to keep changing and learning new tunes. I think I will actually get my dream going because (1) I am always lucky, (2) my songs are exceptionally good, (3) I have the $$$ to pull this off (thank you mom and dad!) Looking for a bass player, a keyboardist, and a video editor (Adobe Premiere Pro). [email protected]