This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#294023 by Planetguy
Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:51 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:AV must be on a work-release program from the local jail, notice how he only posts on certain days?

Well, Ancient Bedwetter became eligible for work release due to his good work in the shower. He's always been the first to volunteer to pick up the dropped soap!
#294137 by Ancient Vegan
Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:40 pm
Good Luck Mord

Your a joke Pg :lol:
Condom Snorter Pg :lol:

Can u at least b funny? That old shower move is one you've done so many times you've perfected it.
What do thay call u at the truckstop? "On bass bend over the tank Frank" I got a good one for what they
call u at the winery also, but be funny instead of stupid.
#294165 by gbheil
Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:17 pm
Yes, the prospects remain dismal.
I sent three contacts last week to individuals whom listed themselves as "professional".
Zero reply . . .

That said, I continue to write, produce, and perform original music with the five musicians that were either directly or indirectly initially contacted via this service. ( Nye on 15 years with some of them )
I'm also building a second project centered around another gentleman ( drummer ) I met here.

Some tools function better than others, especially if one knows how to swing it.
I've developed a system that seems effective within given parameters.

It is what it is . . . and given the general state of humanity . . . well . . . carry on . . .

George
Jericho March
#294214 by gbheil
Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:10 pm
As to the original subject line.
Received a response recently.
Scheduled to meet and greet with said vocalist soon.

George
Jericho March
#294217 by Mordgeld
Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:39 pm
Good luck to you.

I had a drummer show up. He seemed capable but decided to pursue other interests. We are getting increased demand from our acoustic work. Considering pursuing a Latin percussionist in the meantime until we can obtain a rock/metal drummer dependable enough to start booking onto shows at clubs.
#294505 by RhythmMan-2
Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:16 pm
Planetguy wrote:. . . BM ... "You might be interested in A New Musician in your Area". No, not so much so.
I'm sure 17 yr old Donny Deathskull crushes goth speed metal, but nah, not what i'm looking for . . .

I've always been here for the music talk, sharing my music, checking other's out, and of course...the pithy observations . . .

This describes me, here, also.