This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#292967 by ChaoticAngel92
Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:24 am
Hey there heavy heads,

Are you a drummer, a metal music fan and looking for the excitement of composing, performing and recording new original material? Are you tired of the tasteless crap that passes as Rock/Metal music these days? Are you from the Wisconsin/Minnesota area or willing to relocate for opportunity? Then do I have an opportunity for you to be a part of something bigger and better!

My bandmates and I are looking for a dedicated and driven individual to join our ranks. The 3 of us all have over a decades experience with live performance, marketing, branding and touring.

Requirements:
-Have reliable transportation
-Must be between ages 21 - 35
-Must be available 1-3 days a week for practice, writing sessions, rehearsal and when the time comes, recording
-Ability to write and compose
-Experience with stage performance is a plus but not a requirement
-Good communication skills

Some of our influences:
Megadeth, Pantera, Slayer, early Metallica, The Sword, High on Fire, Iron Maiden, Lamb of God, Avenged Sevenfold (minus their last album) and many more

This is a serious original band, so don't expect to do many covers (if any) and whomever is chosen will be one of the founding members and will have their say in major ground floor decisions, such as band name, mission statement, etc.

So if you think you've got the chops, hurry up and get in touch with us... The crowd is waiting.

Contact info:
[email protected]
https://m.facebook.com/NotYetCompleteX/