This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#292788 by DainNobody
Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:20 pm
yep..now an owner of a Martin OM1GT.. acquired at Guitar Center used.. earlier model probably 2011? when they were converting the OM1 line to OM1GT..this one still has the rosewood bridge and rosewood fretboard..around 2012 or 2013 the OM1GT was fitted with richlite bridge and richlite fretboard although to my knowledge all models had the stratobond necks which is lam birch and glue and supposedly a better neck cause they wont warp lige mahogany or whatever..GT stands for gloss top in case you are interested..love this guitar..the whole story is I ordered a Sigma DR28 Japan model from Columbus Ohio Guitar Center and was sold in excelent condition..suffice to say, it was not in excellent condition so went to nearest Guitar Center in Springfield and exchanged for the Martin + a little more cash..could have gotten a refund if I wanted and Guitar Center manager refunded shipping cause he wholeheartedly agreed it was not as described..wish Guitar Center would provide more and better photos when selling used gear..they are the champs of used gear sales..imo :? :(