This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#291984 by RampancyAt12
Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:52 pm
Hello everyone! My name is Juston of Rampancy at Midnight located in Lexington, KY. Where the UK school is for anyone unfamiliar with the area. I recently joined bandmix as a chance to find some local people to help me push my project forward, as two members had to drop out recently. I'm excited to be a part of the site and look forward to the discussions to come.

I do have a question though; does it send a notification to people when you message them?
#291985 by schmedidiah
Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:30 pm
the email notification is something people can turn off, but they'll receive a message on their profile if they ever visit it. that's the secret to this place. most profiles are long forgotten, so check the last time they visited their profile before you get your hopes up on anyone.

I dig your music. followed on Soundcloud.
#291986 by RampancyAt12
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:34 pm
Hopefully people leave that function on without realizing it! That is something I had to go back and check for a few folks though; their last log in time.
Thanks for the follow! I got a notification just now too. I'll be sure to follow up and check out what you have on there. I'm legit at work right now.