This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#291813 by meathead510493
Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:07 pm
Hello my name is meathead510493, I have a few original tunes on my page. Looking for a vocalist / lyricist. Have some music i need lyrics and vocals. If interested reply to this message. I will join if i get any replies. That way we can private message each other. Also keyboard, drummer, and bass player would be great. I play both bass and keyboards but i suck at it. Right now i use a rolland DR 5 drum machine. I'm a guitar player trying to play bass and keys. You would have to purchase recording software. So we can email tracks back and forth. Mixcraft 8 is 90 $ for life. User friendly, Can do anything to a recorded track. Effects, real powerful EQ. Seed up , slow down, whatever you need to do. get it sounding good then bounce it down to MP3. And email individual tracks, multi tracks . The songs on my page ; i live in NY state and the vocalist lives in Oklahoma. So it works great. There is PROTOOLS and CAKEWALK software, Expensive and hard to use. IMO. Anyway if your interested reply to this message
#292799 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:43 pm
Probably, but they aren't in this forum. There's only a handful of people in it, others have been driven away by the constant political ravings of a few.
#292802 by schmedidiah
Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:05 pm
i'm not interested in the software part, but put your music on soundcloud and message me there and we can collab. folks there would eat this stuff up. trying to make it out in the "music rat race" (bars, clubs, tours, non-ending quests for that elusive "recording contract"?) no thanks :roll:

btw, you can edit your title, so members don't think you want to recode original music. :mrgreen:
#292834 by MikeTalbot
Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:31 am
Schmed is correct. No offense brother but when people see errors in something as simple as a post total - well, you know....

You're on it - get it done!

Talbot
#292998 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:47 pm
This forum has always been an 'extra' thing, never up-to-date forum software, never much activity. There are lots of websites for people wanting to collaborate musically, others for recording, others for songwriting.
#293011 by schmedidiah
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:04 pm
congrats on taking my advice on joining SoundCow. out of the songs I've listened to, this one is a hit (with better production and real drums). you should work on that. maybe folks around here could help.

https://soundcloud.com/william-shreve-7 ... o-blind-19
#293019 by meathead510493
Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:48 pm
Thanks. The problem is that i recorded this without a DAW. Used a TASCAM 32 track digital recorder. Didn't save any tracks So the song is basically 1 track. Jimmy probably has a individual vocal track . But he doesn't have time to look for it or re-sing it right now. If i could get my hands on a vocal track i could probably re - do the song. I want to re do a bunch of them. But he is so busy out of the question right now. If i could find a vocalist to re-do a few of these i would definitely re-do them. I do have a half way decent recording a tune that needs lead . I prefer not to put it on sound cloud incomplete. Can i get it to you some other way email perhaps ?
#293021 by schmedidiah
Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:45 am
meathead510493 wrote: Can i get it to you some other way email perhaps ?

yeah. google drive or dropbox. or just upload it to soundcloud, but make it a private track instead of public. then send the link to song to me on the private messages there and I can download it.